SaishokuChan

Rank 0
SaishokuChan
PostedDec 07, 2010 4:12 pm   Last edited by SaishokuChan on Jan 18, 2011 4:34 pm. Edited 62 times in total

{ Aitou's Signature Requests } - Read

If you want a signature, request from me~

ATTENTION EVERYONE LOOKING FOR A SIGNATURE/AVATAR:

I'm debating whether or not I should stay anymore and continue to make requests. I've been having some crediting issues and people who are impatient. I must remind everyone that this is a free service, and I'm doing pretty **** good for it being on my own will. I try to be on time (the best I can), I put all of my effort into every signature, and I correct any mistakes I make.

Perhaps if I get that high of a demand of people that still desire my signatures, I'll stay, but there's another factor limiting my creativity, and that is: the 200px height rule. I don't make gargantuan signatures--and I really don't like this standard. There honestly isn't any reason GMs put in a crappy signature to replace my own, which is embarrassing at that, when I've never been warned before. This rule has never been reinforced from the beginning--and that's no fault of my own. I didn't deliberately disobey this rule. I simply forgot the exact specifications, because yet again, I didn't make huge signatures.

For people who did follow the rules, read everything, and welcome me warmly--I thank you and I appreciate it. The limit for size is simply limiting what I can do and making me dissatisfied in my own work, and that isn't fair to the people who request from me.

It's still up to debate if I want to come or go, but I know for sure that I will continue to play Kitsu Saga on my CM--My IGN being Aitou. So, really, if you ever want anything else from me, I can help you in the game--and I even take Clearmind students.

My new website, which is still under construction is: http://www.ichimatsu-no-ai.net and is a design site where I cannot be limited by rules.

The coding of this entire post is saved in case I change my mind, but comments are appreciated if everyone wants me back, I simply don't want to disappoint anyone. Thank you.

More to be added later! This is some of my work for personal purposes, or previous requests.

{X}▪{X}▪{X}▪{X}▪{X}▪{X}▪{X}▪{X}▪{X}▪{X}▪{X}▪{X}▪{X}▪{X}▪{X}▪{X}▪{X}▪{X}▪{X}▪{X}▪{X}▪{X}▪{X}▪{X}
Advertisement

WingsHearts

Rank 4
WingsHearts
PostedDec 08, 2010 3:34 pm
Nice designs, i'd like one to add to my rotator, for Shaiya ^_^

Pic URL: I'll let you find one, i suck at finding pics. My toon is a healer.
Type of request: Signature
Text: Calypso <--- toon name
-Evolution- <--- Guild Name
'A touch...of destiny' <--- quote
Text style: Not to bothered, nothing to dainty & 'pretty'
Animations: None, unless you can think of something small to add. ^^
Color scheme: Either, Dark colours, reds/purples/blacks OR a frosty/snowy christmas theme =D
Mood: Dark kind of mood of possible.
Border: What ever fits.
Size: Height needs to be no taller than 180, so i can have the status bar underneath w/o exceeding 200, Length w/e works.
Shaping: what ever fits.
Other: Not that i can think of. ^^

Snowydew

Rank 5
Snowydew
PostedDec 08, 2010 4:09 pm
Welcome to the Shaiya Forums! <3 Always nice to see a new signature maker opening up for business! Smile Love the Sigs <3

SaishokuChan

Rank 0
SaishokuChan
PostedDec 08, 2010 4:38 pm
Snowydew wrote:
Welcome to the Shaiya Forums! <3 Always nice to see a new signature maker opening up for business! Smile Love the Sigs <3  

Thanks for the warm welcome, I hope I do the community proud!

kata2213

Rank 3
kata2213
PostedDec 08, 2010 4:45 pm
cute siggys :3

and welcome to the siggy making business XD

kurando89

Rank 0
kurando89
PostedDec 08, 2010 7:40 pm   Last edited by kurando89 on Dec 08, 2010 8:05 pm. Edited 2 times in total
Hiand welcome Aitou~<3,love your design hope you can help me make one with your lovely work art~ =3

Pic URL:http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2133/197/85/49939397437/n49939397437_1308373_6482.jpg
Type of request: Signature and matching Avatar
Text: Kurando Saiyuki <--My name
Kan'U Unchou <--Picture character name
Kan'U Unchou MANIAC <--Quote
Text style: Your choice,any text suitable for it^^
Animations:Some text effect,as long able to see clearly xD
Color scheme: Blue and White
Mood:Cool and Strong
Border: Redtangle,same as yours^^
Size: not exceed a height of 200 pixels, a width of 700 pixels and a file size of 120 Kb.
Shaping: Upper left and Bottom right Curve only,remaining is sharp head.
Other: Well,as long able to see the important part,names and picture~THANKS!!XD

Superfrog1219

Rank 4
Superfrog1219
PostedDec 08, 2010 7:56 pm
Yay a new sig maker!

Pic URL: Image URL of the picture you'd like. I can find a nice one if you're not sure where to look. - I love fantasy ladys stuff like that, but open for anything pretty
Type of request: Signature but would like both if you have the time
Text:
.whiteaura. <--toon name
Text style: Girly or fantasy but easy to read
Animations: you pick
Color scheme: Love colors any mix of blue, pink, green, purple
Mood: soft, happy, or maybe longing?
Border: you pick
Size: Fits the forums rules
Shaping: your pick
Other: Smile

SigilOfBaphomet

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2010 10:04 pm
Pic URL:
Type of request: Signature pl0x Smile
Text: All the text I want is name: GottloseHexe and quote I am mine own redeemer
Text style:
Animations:
Color scheme:
Mood:
Border:
Size:
Shaping:
Other:

The rest of it I don't care. You be the creative genious. Make something YOU are happy with and I would LOVE to add it to my sig rotator Very Happy Just for referencing: I'm a chick, and if you HAVE to have some kind of avatar-ial theme, all my characters on all my games are magickz Smile

RobFlame

Rank 2
RobFlame
PostedDec 08, 2010 10:23 pm

Request

Pic URL: http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj246/Dev_Wow/Render/samuriwarriornumber2.png That is alredy cut out and ready to rock.
Type of request: Signature
Text: RobFlame Faction:WU Leader of Storm
Text style: w/e
Animations: Flames or. Rain and lightning or.. both Razz!
Color scheme: Blue Black
Mood:
Border: White and black
Size: Fit Forum rules
Shaping:
Other:

And thankyou in advance, if oyu feel the need to make me a avatar do so lol. if not im cool with just a sig. dun wanna be greedy Razz

bloochee05

Rank 1
bloochee05
PostedDec 08, 2010 11:12 pm
hey there. your sigs look great! Very Happy

IGN: Zeus | Game: Eden Eternal | Server: Aquamarine | Guild: Valhalla