zachhalla

Rank 0
zachhalla
PostedDec 02, 2010 11:12 am

So Stupid

I should of known this game would turn into one of them where whoever tosses the most money at it gets rank 1. over a month at rank 1 and passed cause I don't have any cash to throw at this stupid thing atm. Kudos on ruining a perfectly good game to whoever creating the Rare Weapon Box and made it $2
Advertisement

PaperSpirit

Rank 4
PaperSpirit
PostedDec 02, 2010 11:45 am
=/ Sounds bad I know but was inevitable

I mean I don wanna get you mad or anything but once you hit the top there is nowhere else to go but down. It seems bad now since you lowered in rank but, a mystic weapon+9 i see wouldn't change that since ranks are based on level and not power

There are different ranks by power and level. Power i would understand, because cash shop items do affect this, but you were never near the top of the power ranks, but number 1 on the level ranks. so I don't see how blaming the rare weapon box comes into play here.

Anyhoo you should be happy you made it at number 1 for so long. Like i said it was inevitable that someone broke your streak, nothing to be mad at ^^ in fact Now you can say you had the longest streak at number one ^^ Doors open everyday ^^

<a></a>

Anarchist69x

Rank 4
Anarchist69x
PostedDec 02, 2010 11:48 am
As what was previously said, items don't give you #1 rank in levels. Although most browser games are just for a quick buck rather than caring about the longevity of the actual game. That's why you play it, enjoy it, and then leave it before you get suckered into spending money. Can't expect everything to go your way there's always disappointments.

PaperSpirit

Rank 4
PaperSpirit
PostedDec 02, 2010 12:01 pm
@.@
I wouldn't say all that because most DL Games are the same way. I've Seen Reaper play and know they can keep up with the stronger powered players. So even without a lot of cash shop items Reaper can fend of opponents quite nicely ( not trying to flatter, just making a point ) I don't see how one can be "suckered" into spending money when all games have cash shops added to them; It's one's own competitiveness that influences that; as with any other game.

<a></a>

zachhalla

Rank 0
zachhalla
PostedDec 03, 2010 9:32 am
you guys have any idea what the box gives? 50% of the time it's a level 3 4 or 5 exp pot. so someone guys 50 of them. that's like 100k+ exp.

AworldOfChaos

Rank 3
AworldOfChaos
PostedDec 03, 2010 9:48 am
zachhalla wrote:
you guys have any idea what the box gives? 50% of the time it's a level 3 4 or 5 exp pot. so someone guys 50 of them. that's like 100k+ exp.  

I do have an idea of what the box gives and I've bought over 20. I did not get a single lv5 pill or a level 9 weapon unfortunately, but I did get a few level 2's,3 and 4's along with that it gave lv3 synth stones, double glory, double exp and Devine amulets. This obviously proves that it isn't a 50% chance to get a level 5 pill and that it's not just an easy way to speed through levels.