AworldOfChaos

Rank 3
AworldOfChaos
PostedDec 01, 2010 3:09 am   Last edited by AworldOfChaos on Dec 17, 2010 11:03 am. Edited 9 times in total

DDTank Fan Art Competition *Winners Announced*

Take part to be in with the chance of winning up to 1500coins! :D
[b]As a fan of art and anime myself, I decided to make an event where people could compete by posting their own creative art related to DDTank. So the things you choose to draw must be DDTank related, it could be a drawing of your avatar, a drawing of you posing with a weapon, a drawing of you falling of a map, just use your imagination ;p

Remember
To prevent plagiarism, you must include your forum name on your work. Please play fair and do not use other peoples work, you may get help from a friend or family member. You may post as many as you wish there is no limit. Also remember to include your in-game name with your post which will be useful when sending your items. I will be choosing the three winners depending on creativity, imagination and artistic ability.

Winners
There will be three winners and they will recive the following
1st Prize will be an item or items worth up to 1500coins
2nd Prize will be an item or items worth up to 1000coins
3rd Prize will be an item or items worth up to 500coins

Winners Announced
1st prize: PaperSpirit for creativeness, imagination and craftsmen skill
2nd prize: AmdDragonfly for great drawing skills and precision to detail
3rd prize: SWXIAOHAO for good drawing and shading skills
4th place: tieulisieuquay
5th place: Becerrisim0

Messages in-game have been sent. Please allow 2-3 for items to be paid out.
( Unfortunately 4th and 5th place don't reciece prizes, but very well done to everyone who took part ! Smile )

Duration
The event will go on for a total of 16 days, make sure to get in your posts in nice and early. I will be announcing the winners a day after the deadline, which by then will have sent a message to them asking for which items they want.

If you have any questions about the event please leave a post or PM me, thank you and have fun!!! Very Happy

Deadline is: 17th Of December
Advertisement

Captain_Major

Rank 0
Captain_Major
PostedDec 01, 2010 3:37 am
Owh, great event
But sadly I ish very bad at drawing D:
And I dont have very great paint skills either, buttttt i still gave it a try Smile

its me posing with my flames weapon XD

IGN:Squirtle

Who said life was easy

AworldOfChaos

Rank 3
AworldOfChaos
PostedDec 01, 2010 7:53 am
You don't have to have the best skills at drawing, as long as your piece is creative you will do well.
And remember it's the taking part that counts ! Very Happy

razvandory11

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2010 9:16 am

This how i want my char to look :D

AworldOfChaos

Rank 3
AworldOfChaos
PostedDec 01, 2010 9:34 am
I really like how you've done the wings, hopefully one day your avatar will look like that ^^

AmdDragonfly

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2010 6:29 pm   Last edited by AmdDragonfly on Dec 01, 2010 7:22 pm. Edited 2 times in total

The Hunt for The Bomb King

Just a drawing I did of what I imagine my final character looking like, hunting down Mardicus for sport. ^^

IGN: Dragonfly

EDIT: Thank you for reminding me of that. I knew I had forgotten something

AworldOfChaos

Rank 3
AworldOfChaos
PostedDec 01, 2010 7:06 pm
AmdDragonfly wrote:

The Hunt for The Bomb King

Just a drawing I did of what I imagine my final character looking like, hunting down Mardicus for sport. ^^

IGN: Dragonfly  

I really like it, but theres one little thing you forgot to include. A print of your forum name on your work, if you do not want to ruin it then could you please take a picture with your forum name included in the caption, thank you
^-^

AmdDragonfly

Rank 0
PostedDec 03, 2010 10:27 pm
i'm surprised that only 3 people have entered this

meguapo1

Rank 1
meguapo1
PostedDec 03, 2010 10:33 pm
yeah the way to get this events going is to shout it out in the game. cause not many people check the forums. well i mean even if you announce it in game people just dont like forums.

AworldOfChaos

Rank 3
AworldOfChaos
PostedDec 04, 2010 4:00 am
I will be sounding a few trumpets this weekend in-game to hopefully get peoples attention