Gaia197

Rank 1
PostedNov 12, 2010 12:39 pm
OMG Sky - so sorry it's so late.

And as for the mafia ideas, we haz lots, all we need are the people - so anyone interested pm either Skylore, Ofi or me. And we WILL do it, PROPERLY.
Advertisement

Skylore08

Rank 1
Skylore08
Someplace between IDC and STFU~ United States
PostedNov 12, 2010 3:18 pm
Awww.... thanks Gaia x3

Awe-saw pic choice Very Happy

*Removed by GM - image height exceeded 200 pixels

Skylore08

Rank 1
Skylore08
Someplace between IDC and STFU~ United States
PostedNov 12, 2010 3:22 pm
EBWOP:

Oooo! Epic cake Ofi Very Happy I don't think I would ever eat that xD

It just looks too awesome XD

*Removed by GM - image height exceeded 200 pixels

LuvizBlind

Rank 1
LuvizBlind
PostedNov 19, 2010 1:44 pm
I'm always up for a good game of Mafia. Last few haven't went so well sadly. At any rate, don't forget to shoot me an invite if you guys decide to do one. I've been in the process of a move over the last 2 weeks, but the big day is tomorrow... cable/internet will be out till Monday. So I really haven't been playing any of the games on Aeria for a bit... hopefully will be getting my game back on soon; probably shortly after Thanksgiving. But if you send a PM I usually get an email about it so... keep me in the loop!

KTCAOP

Rank 5
KTCAOP
PostedNov 19, 2010 7:10 pm
Indeed. Ideas are never really the problem. The problem comes when the person that is running in the game gets kidnapped by the real world and isn't able to tell anyone. Kind of the reason for trying to get some alternate moderators just in case =P.

At any rate, having tried out various lengths, day/night phases may need to go back to being 12 hours though there can be small minimafias say, 6-8 persons allowing people to adjust as needed with their schedule.

The moderator would also probably have to be mean and just not allow extensions and double kill. The excitement really does go away if it continues just to drag and drag waiting for everyone to vote and if people feel that there isn't an urgency to vote than they won't vote.

Hosting two mafias at the same time, or at least large mafias didn't work out neither =P. Part of it was some confusion of roles, others was that it seems like the same thing was going on, so unless there are two very different mafias.

Anyways, I apologize for again disappearing. I commend Yulli for doing their best to take over. I did write a short blurb on my profile about what was going on but I should have posted it here as well. Right now I'm kind of in a lull before finals but I won't be able to really come back until the end of the quarter.

My Christmas Break starts on the 11th =P. I may try to do a mafia then where the day phase can only last a max of 18 hours. Of course, getting people in as well as getting some other mafia mods to help would be ideal =P =).

I apologize again. If anyone wants me to I can unlock the mafia boards if required and I've put up the links to the mafia spreadsheets on my profile page.

marubadtz

Rank 0
marubadtz
(Gorgeoustown, Planet Shining) United States
PostedNov 20, 2010 1:25 pm
It's good to see you're alive, KT!! Shocked Welcome back!

Are we finishing these mafias, then?

KTCAOP

Rank 5
KTCAOP
PostedNov 22, 2010 4:14 am
This one I believe was already explained =P.

And yes, it was very, very harsh that the mafia kept killing off the detectives. But if anything, I was trying to give hints to the detectives for who the mafia were choosing. Mafia almost always chose the person first, then the detectives chose the same person. =P.

Ofi_Junior

Rank 2
Ofi_Junior
PostedNov 24, 2010 2:50 am
You cannot deceive the Ofi, fish! You were totally leaking information to the evil guys! I have evidence!

I rest my case.

Yes, we noticed you were trying to tell us that.

Ace detective! If you like playing mafia games, go here! http://mafiagames.freeforums.org/index.php Currently signups for Christmas Mafia!