i almost feel like this is a must for this game, however it shouldnt be just put on the broker.
what i was thinking was create a seperate npc for it that acts sort of like the guild wars material vendors if youve ever played that game
basically players and players alone create the stock on it,
for gems that no one uses, or is in a surplus the vendor lowers the price to a point where it becomes fixed and will not lower anymore
the gems that are rare are at a higher price.
selling to the vendor =/= the price hes buying at but much lower.
everytime the community buys x amount of gems without anyone selling the price raises
everytime the community sells x amount of gems without anyone buying it lowers
the reason that i say do not do broker is because without a fixed price on them players will do auction house tricks to get people to sell rare gems at a low value, as well as over time players will find out how to get more gems and cause to be worthless so no one will buy them from the ap shop.
direct trading system
this games lack of a direct trading system is very unappealing to everyone. the only way to trade is with gold, and everytime you try to broker it cheap to a friend you run into a possiblity someone else will buy it!
in game achievements
by this i do not mean titles!! what i mean by this is getting rewarded better for being a better player.
such as if the game mode is defeat!
any person(s) reaching 1000 kos gets a free item or bonus honor
anyone who gets 10 kills gets ... as a reward
and so on, i feel like this is needed because players get the same rewards as they do wheter theyre first or last, although they may get more or less honor its not that much of a difference, and really not worth blowing a expensive item to want to be first
one flaw i see in this is people will use it to farm bots, so as a counter only implement it in 4v4
waiting for games is a nightmare
i get bored easily, with games taking longer to create, im starting to get very bored of waiting more than i can be playing.
1) make the waiting screen a tabbed window (sorta hard to explain) basically that you can minimize and such.
the bad: players may afk or forget their in a match
fix: have it light up or ping whenever a friendly/enemy joins
2) implement it so the 4 people on either end waiting can spar against their teammates in a small box like room while their waiting.
the bad: would take a lot of coding, again players may get too caught up in beating their teammates up
fix for unawareness: make it so they have to click confirm to goto that area
3) hide ranks!!! nothing is more unappealing to people wanting to join your game than seeing 4 counselor generals on the other end.
the bad: lots of complaining
the fix: tell them to suck it up and be a man!
some things i would like to make questing better!
1) after you finished a quest, instead of being teleported to your house 5 miles away, set the teleport location right infront of the clerk or inside the tavern
2) i would really love a button that i could press that would ping the objective location to reduce confusion, or even a small box on the left/right hand side of the screen that tells the objective
3) i like getting s ranks on quests!!! it would be helpful if the quest told us what we needed to get whatever rank were after on the quest.
4) on #3 i would also like it if it was more detailed on what the reward would be for each rank
5) being able to delete quests without having to run all the way back to the npc
as this game is more of a fps with swords rather than a mmorpg i would love it if i could press a button like tab for example and see who has the most kos/commanderkos/deaths/base captures etc etc
didnt know how to label this but it would be very nice to see the ping of players, so we can leave rather than having to fight a uberly laggy player
there should be two sets of armor one that you benefit from by stats
and another that you just wear to look cool
this is a want for me because i have to wear ugly uncoordinated armor to get my desired stats