zx123456

Rank 0
PostedOct 31, 2010 10:42 am

Suggestion

about items
i wonder whats the point of every items getting expired, well i think it also expires people from playing too,cause once they lose items. its hard to deal with enemies with same level. so when they get tired of losing streak,they will make new account. same cycle will be repeated. until they make 100 accounts then quit. hope you get my point,i like playing this every-time i get breaks Very Happy
Advertisement

ErinYee

Rank 2
ErinYee
PostedOct 31, 2010 11:34 am
zx123456, I want to visit a deluxe-5 star Italian restaurant and eat chicken breasts with potatoes tonight. Some shark's fin soup would be nice too. Oh - and while you're at it, please get a red wine. I don't like to drink water during dinner.
Also, i'm sure that you'd come and pick me up ánd drive me home after the dinner, right?
Before I forget, that eye-blinding ring (the $350 one, not that tiny/ugly one for $10) at the local jewelry shop has caught my attention!
Since you're so sweet, please buy that for me too.

Would you do it for free?

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedOct 31, 2010 1:20 pm
ErinYee wrote:
zx123456, I want to visit a deluxe-5 star Italian restaurant and eat chicken breasts with potatoes tonight. Some shark's fin soup would be nice too. Oh - and while you're at it, please get a red wine. I don't like to drink water during dinner.
Also, i'm sure that you'd come and pick me up ánd drive me home after the dinner, right?
Before I forget, that eye-blinding ring (the $350 one, not that tiny/ugly one for $10) at the local jewelry shop has caught my attention!
Since you're so sweet, please buy that for me too.

Would you do it for free?  

just for u, I will erin Laughing

but in all srsness ur totally right, aeria is first and foremost a privately owned company, and as such their first obligation, understandably, is their bottom line. If they made all items perm, it would cause a vast decrease in the profitability of this game. Thus the odds that this action will occur is low.

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedOct 31, 2010 1:28 pm
Well i quit this game already after only a week or two because the ratio between no ap buyers and ap buyers is just too big. There are not enough vouchers reward so that we can keep our armor up to date and im not gonna spend huge ammounts of money where i believe it's not worth that many.

OrangeMarble

Rank 0
OrangeMarble
PostedNov 03, 2010 10:36 am
I agreed. My dress is about to expire and I don't have vouchers to renew it. The cash item is to expensive to make it perm. I guess I will stop playing, even though I love it. =/