hybridchic

Rank 3
hybridchic
PostedAug 26, 2010 1:04 pm

A Break from SB and EP5 Stuff

Temporary Spam thread to take members' mind of of glitches, server problems, and shaiya withdrawl
Dear GMs

We appreciate the update, and the dedication you guys have shown especially with satying awake til 3 and 5 AM PDT. However you guys need sleep and are on the frontlines battling all the many bugs and questions and insane ToS abusers.

Well, with many problems arising, mounting, etc, can we have a temporary spam thread to show people so they can laugh and lol, stop the QQ, and have something to do while we wait patiently for you guys to do your thing and iron out kinks?

I promise we can keeit clean and lol-tastic. (because I'm cool like that. Although suddenly I'm not sure my definition of clean coincides with yours.)

Pros of this idea:
people will laugh. More laughter = less qq.
Kikix's profile won't get so much traffic.

Cons
I get to show up scammers. I think.

Dear Everyone Else

Check the questions, problems, dilemnas, complaints at the door please. and prepare to laugh until your sides burst.

Advertisement

hybridchic

Rank 3
hybridchic
PostedAug 26, 2010 1:05 pm
Led!! Led!! He's so rad he got married and stayed a bachelor.
Led! Led! He's so cool he makes all the girls go drool. Led led he's so own, he was married to mehpwned and mehpwned got schooled. Led! Led! he's the man. If he can't do it no other guy can.

That's what she said someone shouts.
It's none other than
Avyn. Coming to you live from a computer screen. In the Oval office. Canada is in the US. And we lerv it.

Oh no! Wait! Stop him!

[color=red]Ninja Ninja on a wall. Ninja ninja please don't fall. "Chugga Chugga chu chu," exclaimed the train. "I own chu I own chu," replied ninjachu. "Chugga chugga boo hoo," squeaked the train.

The train rolls bye bye and Panda jumps in smelling like chicken. He's been consorting with a steal beaked gallus again. Quick someone ss the aroma. You know. In case he comes down with salmonella. Panda's smile turns upside down.

Don't worry panda we lerv you!!! all the fan girls and fella bros scream. But if you die, I want all your ap.

"Wait what," says the random SB lurker?
You can't get his ap if he dies.

Lies and more lies. Check my birth certificate.

"That's what she said," said Led.

The crowed goes silent. The fan girls go wild.
It's tactics.
OMG tactics!! I <3 you.

Led! Led! King of Rad, master of Own, just got fan girl poached.
Don't worry it's ok.
Bros over.... girls that come and go.
It's in the bro code. Article II

Article two, yells some sb noob.

Anybody have a heroic siege bow they want to sell?
Anyone sells you one and they'll be rapidshotted from here tomorrow Razz"

In comes Ladyxx. She's so cool. she's so rad. She my better half. For her I'll be 6, she'll be 9 and we'll holds hands cause they fit uber awesomely.
Someone give my wifey poultry, she asks in a nice calm voice that I could never manage.

"OMG!!! Someone hacked me," poor misguided youth screams. "I need a gs/gm! I need to send a ticket but don't know how."

Perfect timing, in come Jecca. Jecca Jecca she's so rad. she can make a guys go wild like a child. and everyone screams "Jecca this Jecca that. Jecca please tell me how to do dat"
Jecca Jecca she's so nice. She's so wow. She makes all of sb wanna be her. Yeah right. Jecca Jecca yeah she's nice. Yeah she's polite. Yeah she's a cool chic. that'll ban your heart out.
Jecca Jecca yeah she's nice. yeah's kind. But careful cause behind every man is a smarter woman looking and waiting to slap him on the hand. Cause yeah. gamer Girls Rule. Forget the Bro Code we got Bra I mean Bar Codes.

Yeah. I need sleep. I think. Kikix, dear, I was gonna post this on my profile comment. but aeria won't let me. So I guess you have enough spam to last you until Saturday.

EVERYBODY SPAM THIS THING PLEASE
Per every post, there is one less problem

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedAug 26, 2010 1:35 pm

BladesOfDoom

Rank 3
BladesOfDoom
PostedAug 26, 2010 2:45 pm

<a>Image and video hosting by TinyPic</a>

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedAug 27, 2010 3:30 am

signature of xybolt

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedAug 27, 2010 4:42 am
PvP for dummies part #1:

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.

Azakcry

Rank 2
Azakcry
PostedNov 01, 2010 12:21 pm
Neutral

I know i act like i am a nub and want attention. It is for comic relief. You would understand if you spent a few minutes asking why?