1 (Poor)
17%62 Votes
Total Votes :: 359 Votes

kalmage136

Rank 0
kalmage136
PostedSep 30, 2010 11:43 pm

:)

I enjoy their service for last choas back a few months in the summer but not so much now.

Liked the small service for Domo, it was quick but not efficient.

GF was great! I had no problem, told me right away, to the point and they were easy to understand (no not the stupid talk, better words)

and for KS so far is um let's say dunno cuz atm it's in CB and we need technical GS in the shoutbox to help us ^^ cuz the trouble shooting topic won't help us much if we go in depth of our problems.

LC was pretty kool, the service is decent, i'd give an overall for everything that was done for me is 4, but i would give 4.6.

but if you launch DWO without a problem and no technical difficulties, with my laptop then you get a freak 100 instead of 5!

EE ~ KupoSempai (forgot what server xD) / AK ~ Tsukimura/iLuvYaoi/iLuvPho ~ Siren Server Looking for friends :P ~ Prism [Lv4] ~ is recruiting everyone, no requirements except speak english and have fun :3
Advertisement

lachy56

Rank 0
lachy56
PostedOct 01, 2010 1:14 am

5 - EXCELLENT

great work
i play Grand Fantasia and the maintenance is only 2 hours which isn't very long for a great game and if they have gone over time in maintenance (only once i think) the extra time to was made up by the awesome 200% exp after

GREAT item mall event like tiered spender and all the fortune bags
NOTHING to complain about

overall BEST service EVER

Elrahad96

Rank 0
Elrahad96
PostedOct 01, 2010 6:38 am

3/5

I play last chaos and i gave 3 out of 5 mainly due to the delayed content release and a fair number of GM events being cancelled this month

Live4laughs

Rank 0
PostedOct 01, 2010 4:01 pm

Id say about a 3

Aeria games is definitly impressive. but i only play one of their great games. I think that the most dissappointing thing about their service is that there is not legitiment way to make ap for those of us that are poor. It wouldn't be all bad but there is exclusive items to thos who do have money and while yes they are paying money the poor cannot get these exclusive items when we need them. I think that the items should be more like exclusive weapons or maybe a greater xpb and spbs that are NOT tradeable. Also i remeber the old surveys on the homepage that gave like 10 ap it would give a legit way to earn ap for the poor. It would be greatly appreciated to the poor if these things could be improved.

ice_man2252

Rank 1
ice_man2252
PostedOct 01, 2010 4:34 pm
i'd have to say 3/5 because on both shaiya and wolf team new "better" more expensive Ap items (some in shaiya from ep4, and ones in wolfteam just coming out) are driving some good players away, and glitches/lag issues don't seem to be getting fixed.

ty to jmr100 for the sig

rdninja

Rank 0
rdninja
PostedOct 01, 2010 8:51 pm
id say 4... the only real thing i see as a problem is there is not much events for the ppl who dont spend alot of ap so its kind of one/sided

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedOct 04, 2010 12:41 pm
Thank you for your feedback. Thank you for helping us to improve our service.