shaunacheung

Rank 0
shaunacheung
PostedMar 29, 2007 1:27 am

Introducing... Raiaa!~

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to Last Chaos and I love the music, gameplay, character designs, and overall graphics. The only thing that kinda pisses me off is the insane lag >< I just don't have the time to sit around for however long it may take waiting for my character to take a tiny step forward. I am only playing this game on an occasional basis, I don't have any major goals for my gameplay... if it's mildly entertaining and passes the time between daily tasks then it's all good Smile

The Public Relations Administrator contacted me about a promotion offer, so maybe you will soon see my face on some Aeria Games & Entertinment ads ^_^ or maybe not~

Either way thanks to LC for this community and everyone take care, be good!

-- Shauna

Advertisement

SlntPyro

Rank 4
SlntPyro
PostedMar 29, 2007 6:53 pm
Welcome to Last Chaos Very Happy
Hope to see you around in-game, If you can get the game to run Wink

Cinnamon

Rank 5
Cinnamon
Welcome to the game. First of all, turn off all your graphics. To do this go to options and reset the effects to the min. It'll help you out a ton with the game lag. If it still continues, make a post in technical. Maybe they can help you out a bit.

shaunacheung

Rank 0
shaunacheung
PostedMar 30, 2007 12:08 am
SlntPyro wrote:
Welcome to Last Chaos Very Happy
Hope to see you around in-game, If you can get the game to run Wink  

Thank you for the welcome Smile

I usually play on Katar server 6 so maybe I'll see ya around

shaunacheung

Rank 0
shaunacheung
PostedMar 30, 2007 12:10 am
Cinnamon wrote:
Welcome to the game. First of all, turn off all your graphics. To do this go to options and reset the effects to the min. It'll help you out a ton with the game lag. If it still continues, make a post in technical. Maybe they can help you out a bit.  

Thanks for the welcome! Also, your advice is very helpful. I'll definetely try it out.

btw, your signature is beautiful ^_^ did you create the graphic?

And, if you'd like to answer a question of mine I'd appreciate it Very Happy
What are these funny stars on the bottom of my picture? And what's the ranking for?

sambo73-1

Rank 0
sambo73-1
PostedMar 30, 2007 1:20 am
hey welcome to last chaos have fun and if u have any questions feel free to pm me Smile

<code><code> Honor before glory, Love before honor

heavydsdate

Rank 5
PostedMar 30, 2007 5:13 am
Welcome to LC!! Laughing

Cinnamon is our "unofficial" Signature maker here in the forums, her work is quite beautiful isn't it? The "funny" stars under your avatar are a Karma rating. If someone is helpful or just nice you can give them Karma by clicking on their profile (bottom left corner). There will be 2 sets of stars one is their current Karma rating, the other is a scale where you can raise or lower their Karma. Hover your Arrow over the star you wish to give and click on it to have the Karma register. It seems like someone likes you already and has already given you some Wink

If I'm not on the Forums, I'm on my Harley!!!! Yes, I'm still a Game Sage! Posting and you...