lzxkf

Rank 0
PostedFeb 29, 2008 12:50 am
im getting piss off , i cant even uninstall this game...... want to uninstall say SEtup.exe missing... nevermind go to controll panel add/remove program REMOVED IT but hey it not even removed it just remove the icon only my game still running i keep on uninstalling it just fail

{8A4D41F3-3EDA-4DAC-9403-839708EA0667} dont have this
ADD/REMOVE program the link code for shaiya is missing after i try uninstalling it but still shaiya is eating up my Harddisk..

my game still running crap help please
Advertisement

lzxkf

Rank 0
PostedFeb 29, 2008 12:59 am
out of the 4 step i manage to do step1,3,4

Just cant find the step 2 file is it because i already removed it when i try uninstalling in add/remove program?

Shandaline

Rank 0
Shandaline
PostedOct 24, 2008 9:16 pm

Re: GameGuard manual uninstall

guide
Valahano wrote:
I've put guidelines for manual GameGuard uninstall here:
http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?p=425921#425921

If anyone will confirm, that the listed steps are correct, I'll edit this post to contain these guidelines instead of a link.  

Hi! it works the uninstall cause i had a problem everytime i tried removing it from my add\remove file it kept saying setup exe. had to shut down so i used the inistall from registry and it worked thx alot
finally can fix all the problems i had and reinstall game

In Faith I believe, In me I trust! http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=CfnizRqgh5Y

Langerz

Rank 5
Langerz
PostedFeb 26, 2009 3:53 pm
Shaiya Manual Uninstall.

If you don't have the registry key (I believe Win XP SP0 doesn't save it), then you don't need to remove it, and it's probably why the un-install wasn't working in the first place.
And if you do use Win XP SP0 I highly recommend that you update to Win XP SP3.

lastguardian22

Rank 0
PostedAug 19, 2009 3:07 pm

Question

File deletion and other things
I installed the program and downloaded it. THen i got a bunch of messages that popped up about virus software connected with both the game, and Gameguard. So I uninstalled it. But the setup.exe file will not let me delete it saying i need permission when I am the administrator of the computer. Any ideas how to get rid of it? Sorry I cannot join the game world because of this. I wont have anything to do with viruses and spyware.

bhug

Rank 0
bhug
PostedAug 25, 2009 9:21 pm

sp3

M$ Wxp sp3 has the drm rootkits like W7 does. Hence why Wxp sp3 is unremovable.
(they scamed US legislators it is a crime to reverse engineer/remove those rootkits, and it is almost to the point one can nolonger even make back-ups of software; one has to just pony up and repurchase the software at full price again! or pay ransom and buy a key...)
They intend to, down the line, disable/destroy software they "decide" is pirated-illegal, or keep charging you to view.

ps. atm i can nolonger even get past the log-in in Shaiya.

dahvie

Rank 0
dahvie
PostedSep 09, 2010 10:55 pm
Could simply delete the files in the system program files were its located and then run a simple registry Cleaner like CCleaner or something of value and it will clean out all Reg keys that are not linked as none of them will be linked to the Clinet anymore since you deleted it