Author Message

dedepas

Rank 2
dedepas
Joined
25 Aug 2009
Posts
466
Location
Canada
PostedJul 22, 2010 10:02 am
jeffreysdabomb wrote:
dedepas wrote:
AlteredBeast0 wrote:
another tidbit... snake attack right click against a tat user doesn't kill him (*I've Tried*) the only effective way to deal with a tattooer is the counter technique.  

Strange, I got killed 1 shot in the back with a tattoo if he right click...
Are you sure you snake the guys?
If you attack him a bite on the side, that not count for a snake attack Very Happy.  

yeah im pretty sure you can kill people with tats
in 1 hit with them having a tat.
cause i get killed 1 hit with my tat and i've killed people
in 1hit with tats  

You can kill a tattoo user in the back (sneak attack) 1 hit.
Jeffrey, if you talk about you kill it 1 shot in the front, that was a bug before the update do sometime the tattoo bonus hp doesn't work.

Advertisement

jeffreysdabomb

Rank 3
jeffreysdabomb
Joined
04 Jan 2010
Posts
1547
Location
United States
PostedJul 22, 2010 2:17 pm
dedepas wrote:
jeffreysdabomb wrote:
dedepas wrote:
AlteredBeast0 wrote:
another tidbit... snake attack right click against a tat user doesn't kill him (*I've Tried*) the only effective way to deal with a tattooer is the counter technique.  

Strange, I got killed 1 shot in the back with a tattoo if he right click...
Are you sure you snake the guys?
If you attack him a bite on the side, that not count for a snake attack Very Happy.  

yeah im pretty sure you can kill people with tats
in 1 hit with them having a tat.
cause i get killed 1 hit with my tat and i've killed people
in 1hit with tats  

You can kill a tattoo user in the back (sneak attack) 1 hit.
Jeffrey, if you talk about you kill it 1 shot in the front, that was a bug before the update do sometime the tattoo bonus hp doesn't work.  

yea there was a bug on the tatoo's not working.

ramon1245

Rank 0
ramon1245
Joined
10 Feb 2010
Posts
129
Location
United States
PostedJul 22, 2010 4:17 pm
jeffreysdabomb wrote:
dedepas wrote:
jeffreysdabomb wrote:
dedepas wrote:
AlteredBeast0 wrote:
another tidbit... snake attack right click against a tat user doesn't kill him (*I've Tried*) the only effective way to deal with a tattooer is the counter technique.  

Strange, I got killed 1 shot in the back with a tattoo if he right click...
Are you sure you snake the guys?
If you attack him a bite on the side, that not count for a snake attack Very Happy.  

yeah im pretty sure you can kill people with tats
in 1 hit with them having a tat.
cause i get killed 1 hit with my tat and i've killed people
in 1hit with tats  

You can kill a tattoo user in the back (sneak attack) 1 hit.
Jeffrey, if you talk about you kill it 1 shot in the front, that was a bug before the update do sometime the tattoo bonus hp doesn't work.  

yea there was a bug on the tatoo's not working.  


is it still not working?

totaly not raknon >.> also 3 days till i get unbanned yay :D sig for jeffreysdabomb ennjoyment

dedepas

Rank 2
dedepas
Joined
25 Aug 2009
Posts
466
Location
Canada
PostedJul 22, 2010 5:31 pm
ramon1245 wrote:
jeffreysdabomb wrote:
dedepas wrote:
jeffreysdabomb wrote:
dedepas wrote:
AlteredBeast0 wrote:
another tidbit... snake attack right click against a tat user doesn't kill him (*I've Tried*) the only effective way to deal with a tattooer is the counter technique.  

Strange, I got killed 1 shot in the back with a tattoo if he right click...
Are you sure you snake the guys?
If you attack him a bite on the side, that not count for a snake attack Very Happy.  

yeah im pretty sure you can kill people with tats
in 1 hit with them having a tat.
cause i get killed 1 hit with my tat and i've killed people
in 1hit with tats  

You can kill a tattoo user in the back (sneak attack) 1 hit.
Jeffrey, if you talk about you kill it 1 shot in the front, that was a bug before the update do sometime the tattoo bonus hp doesn't work.  

yea there was a bug on the tatoo's not working.  


is it still not working?  

No, its fix now.

Lucky9ine

Rank 0
Lucky9ine
Joined
01 May 2010
Posts
157
Location
National City United States
PostedAug 07, 2010 11:31 am
Also, tats with range stats help a lot in knife mode.

RoadRaceWarrior

Rank 4
RoadRaceWarrior
Joined
22 Apr 2008
Posts
3116
Location
In a 1960s Old House in Stockton United States
PostedAug 07, 2010 1:30 pm
Lucky9ine wrote:
Also, tats with range stats help a lot in knife mode.  

say wha? Range stats? Example Pl0x.

WT IGN = [GS]ZERO formally. Now known as my old name RRW9 Less QQ More Pew Pew.

Lucky9ine

Rank 0
Lucky9ine
Joined
01 May 2010
Posts
157
Location
National City United States
PostedAug 07, 2010 2:06 pm
RoadRaceWarrior wrote:
Lucky9ine wrote:
Also, tats with range stats help a lot in knife mode.  

say wha? Range stats? Example Pl0x.  


Like a dragon tat which you can get by WC jackpot box helps alot because you won't die even if you get hit with a right click knife attack. You'll be left with 20 hp. Also, you can kill a lot farther with knife with a dragon tat.

~ SweetScar9

RoadRaceWarrior

Rank 4
RoadRaceWarrior
Joined
22 Apr 2008
Posts
3116
Location
In a 1960s Old House in Stockton United States
PostedAug 07, 2010 3:06 pm
Lucky9ine wrote:
RoadRaceWarrior wrote:
Lucky9ine wrote:
Also, tats with range stats help a lot in knife mode.  

say wha? Range stats? Example Pl0x.  


Like a dragon tat which you can get by WC jackpot box helps alot because you won't die even if you get hit with a right click knife attack. You'll be left with 20 hp. Also, you can kill a lot farther with knife with a dragon tat.  


alrighty thank you!

*woot! 1K post count*

WT IGN = [GS]ZERO formally. Now known as my old name RRW9 Less QQ More Pew Pew.

Lucky9ine

Rank 0
Lucky9ine
Joined
01 May 2010
Posts
157
Location
National City United States
PostedAug 07, 2010 4:08 pm
RoadRaceWarrior wrote:
Lucky9ine wrote:
RoadRaceWarrior wrote:
Lucky9ine wrote:
Also, tats with range stats help a lot in knife mode.  

say wha? Range stats? Example Pl0x.  


Like a dragon tat which you can get by WC jackpot box helps alot because you won't die even if you get hit with a right click knife attack. You'll be left with 20 hp. Also, you can kill a lot farther with knife with a dragon tat.  


alrighty thank you!

*woot! 1K post count*  


Lol you're welcome Razz ..
NICE!! I just got my 100th a while ago Very Happy

~ SweetScar9

raffymiro

Rank 2
raffymiro
Joined
13 Aug 2009
Posts
446
Location
Alexandria Egypt
PostedAug 25, 2010 12:38 pm
nice request sticky !!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: