payahsusah

Rank 0
PostedAug 22, 2010 10:01 am

Help Plizz,...

I am a gamer that of Indonesia. I am very interested to play the game from Aeria Games, one of them there Kitsu Saga, Legendary Champion and Twelve Sky, but when I downloaded the Twelve Sky game for 15Hour where at the time of my install there is an error. this makes me very disappointed. I really hope the party official would willingly Aeria Games can help. especially for games Kitsu Saga, Legendaray Champion (can not be downloaded directly from the website) and Twelve Sky. If I can hope is it can be sent a dvd.
because we (in Indonesia) are very much interested in the game that was released by Aeria Games. If you can send a dvd game, I'll share a friend - a friend and also houses the Internet so that more people are interested in gaming Indonesia Aeria Games that could really - really enjoyed the game from Aeria Games games.
Thank you ...
Advertisement

yulli

Rank 4
PostedAug 23, 2010 12:18 pm
if you are having problems with the twelve sky 2 download, you should ask here: http://forums.aeriagames.com/index.php?f=748

and Legendary Champions and Kitsu Saga are not available for download yet. you will be able to download them this fall when beta starts.

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedAug 23, 2010 4:23 pm
Well, Aeria doesn't provide installation CD for their games.
Perhaps, you could seek assistance from the forum link yulli provided.

If you still have problem with downloading and prefer to get the installation CD, maybe you can contact other fellow Indo on this forum. I saw some Twelve Sky 2 players from Indo there, so maybe you can talk to them and see if they can make you an installation CD for TS2. =)

KTCAOP

Rank 5
KTCAOP
PostedAug 23, 2010 7:39 pm
Also... 12Sky is no longer hosted here at Aeria Games. 12Sky 2 is however. I'm not sure if you downloaded the wrong game?

payahsusah

Rank 0
PostedAug 24, 2010 7:30 am

thanks

thank you for the information very helpful ..
^ _ ^