Troden

Rank 0
PostedMar 30, 2008 6:38 am

Problem Logging in to website

I made this new account so I could actuually get in here to post. I've been trying to use the password recovery thing and it just will not send the email to my account. The account name is 'toverand' and I have tried using the user name and the email methods to recovery password and it says password is sent, but when I check my email nothing is there. I tried the password recovery on this current account to make sure it worked, and it worked fine. Why will it not send email for my main account?
Advertisement

Akitakara

Rank 4
Akitakara
PostedMar 30, 2008 9:12 am

Re: Problem Logging in to website

Troden wrote:
I made this new account so I could actuually get in here to post. I've been trying to use the password recovery thing and it just will not send the email to my account. The account name is 'toverand' and I have tried using the user name and the email methods to recovery password and it says password is sent, but when I check my email nothing is there. I tried the password recovery on this current account to make sure it worked, and it worked fine. Why will it not send email for my main account?  

The account isn't banned, so make sure you're checking the right email address, and check the spam /junk mail folder.

ittoujuu wrote:
I'm 26 and male, though according to Clementine, I'm mentally a 15-year-old male, along with the Softstar development team. :)