RoadRaceWarrior

Rank 4
RoadRaceWarrior
In a 1960s Old House in Stockton United States
PostedJul 18, 2010 9:24 am   Last edited by RoadRaceWarrior on Jul 18, 2010 12:37 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Eh, I guess ill post here... there was this one time in "Snipe Mode" where I was sniping some noobs... (covolt bridge)... so i decided to sneak my way into the blue bases area via their side of the sewer... so some blue narbs heard the water sound some were coming after me, so i scoped in with my I-115 GOLD and got 3 (because 3 were coming after me) killed all 3 the first 2 were HS and the last one was a chest shot (*darn narbs not moving left to right... they were all in a straight line*) so i got 3 people with 1 bullet. Laughing

WT IGN = [GS]ZERO formally. Now known as my old name RRW9 Less QQ More Pew Pew.
Advertisement

happyface104

Rank 5
happyface104
PostedJul 18, 2010 10:37 am
In train factory, theres that little spot you can squeeze though in the trains, i jumped out and saw a guy so i panicked and sprayed for like 2 seconds while spinning and got 3 hs. XD

Got evidence? Got the urge to report? Go here at Contact Us

Predalazite

Rank 0
Predalazite
PostedJul 21, 2010 5:05 pm
There was one time I had just respawned and for the heck of it (cause my team was winning 46 to 30) randomly threw a grenade at the other side of the bridge, and somehow, I got a monster wolf and won the game. That was some serious luck.