1 (Poor)
31%133 Votes
Total Votes :: 425 Votes

ChaoLord1

Rank 3
ChaoLord1
PostedJul 01, 2010 11:17 am
not_this_word wrote:
As one of those players who is too scared to log-in for fear of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time to the wrong person, I apologize, but I am also rating AGE as a whole low because of Megaten. The bans and favoritism are really reaching to the point of absurdity...not just with the forums, but in-game as well. At least when I log-in to Grand Fantasia, I don't have to deal with all that nonsense, however, they still have ongoing issues of their own that have yet to be resolved.

You should see how it is in WolfTeam. We just lost THE top 3 players for 'glitching' because they jumped ontop of a wolf while it was wall running to see what would happen.

TacticLegacy:ChaoLord1, I'm Ghey. ChaoLord1: Yea you are.
Advertisement

honeydovey

Rank 1
honeydovey
PostedJul 01, 2010 2:43 pm
2/5 for Domo
3/5 for Kingdom Heroes
= 2.5/5 average

I've been a long time player for Domo and I have seen the ups and downs. Many have people have left the game and there are many reasons. I have taking a break from it myself and I don't have plan to come back to it fully. Domo GMs have done a better job in doing promos in the last few days which I think it has helped made the game a bit more tolerable. But some things just did not change, they should really take actions of the people who knowingly abuse glitches.

I mostly play Kingdom Heroes now. It is a fun game but I truly believe the introduction of the IM was too quick. There are still so many glitches and incomplete localization in that game.

Kitsu Saga - Koko Twelve Sky 2 - Yukino Kingdom Heroes - Saika Grand Fantasia - Alyssa Hello Kitty Online - Angelique

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedJul 01, 2010 4:28 pm
I just came back a few days ago, and I'm seeing some great work in Shaiya Smile (I mean it Razz)

In the last few days alone:

-Tons of GM interaction with the community in SB
-News of a promising gold sink unveiled
-Multiple bug patches

As well, since I was gone, I see that the long awaited faction change package has become available.

Giving 3/5, as there's still much work to do, but things are looking better.

MasterBow

Rank 2
PostedJul 01, 2010 5:19 pm
Avyn wrote:
I just came back a few days ago, and I'm seeing some great work in Shaiya Smile (I mean it Razz)

In the last few days alone:

-Tons of GM interaction with the community in SB
-News of a promising gold sink unveiled
-Multiple bug patches

As well, since I was gone, I see that the long awaited faction change package has become available.

Giving 3/5, as there's still much work to do, but things are looking better.  

Fully agree with the above.
Sadly things done before are stuck in my mind and unfortunatly my mind wanted me to press the 1/5 button.
Sowwy

Nightmare_Eng

Rank 0
Nightmare_Eng
PostedJul 01, 2010 5:23 pm
I would have to rate it fair as the games I have been on is Caesary and Pirate galaxy and Casary has been ok with some events but Pirate galaxy is just a piss take. GMs came online in like the first 3 days of opening and havnt seen a singe one still and with all the post not a singel comment back or event its just hopeless and the amount of players on it now is very small from what it was before.

keep the game intrested or y ou will end up with no one left......

Angel Of Darkness.... Angel Of Darkness.... The World is in your hand.... But I will fight and I will stand!

raknon

Rank 4
raknon
PostedJul 01, 2010 8:07 pm
ChaoLord1 wrote:
not_this_word wrote:
As one of those players who is too scared to log-in for fear of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time to the wrong person, I apologize, but I am also rating AGE as a whole low because of Megaten. The bans and favoritism are really reaching to the point of absurdity...not just with the forums, but in-game as well. At least when I log-in to Grand Fantasia, I don't have to deal with all that nonsense, however, they still have ongoing issues of their own that have yet to be resolved.

You should see how it is in WolfTeam. We just lost THE top 3 players for 'glitching' because they jumped ontop of a wolf while it was wall running to see what would happen.  

i know right it makes me wish i had not voted already ;-;

</embed> embed is under 50 kb >.>