bronislav84

Rank 0
bronislav84
PostedOct 27, 2007 9:20 pm

Login to forums not working properly

I'm unable to keep my session from last login
Okay so I sign in, then can do whatever I want. I come back later and reload the page, and I'm no longer logged in. I click Log In on the forum, and it goes to my profile. Then I click Forum, and I'm no longer signed in.

The only way I can keep myself signed in to the Forum is to pick Log In, then from my profile pick Sign Out, then Sign In again, and I can go to other Forum pages and I'm still loged in.

Is there any way to prevent this silly procedure on every visit? The cookies don't seem to be working properly for this Forum. Sad

Check this out, it's really cool! Hi, you just wasted five seconds of your life reading this part of my sig. Good job! :D
Advertisement

lthoang

Aeria: Admin
PostedOct 27, 2007 10:24 pm
We are sorry for the inconvenience. We are aware of the problem and are still trying to fix it. It doesn't seem to be a cookie issue, but we will ask our engineers to revisit this issue.

Spread Last Chaos by putting this signature in your e-mail.

GMVentSol

Aeria: Product Manager
GMVentSol
PostedOct 28, 2007 12:53 am
I believe this has to do something with the opening tabs in either IE or Firefox.

We all get it and it is really annoying. Sorry for the inconvenience. Sad

bronislav84

Rank 0
bronislav84
PostedOct 28, 2007 7:13 pm
Yes, should have mentioned, I'm using Tabs with Firefox (They don't reload unless you make them), and when I reload on next visit, it does this. Although sicne I posted this, it seems to be okay.

Thanks for the prompt replies btw, you staff people. Smile

It's refreshing to see a GM and a Site Admin reply to my thread, not like some other games, who's names I shall not mention. Rolling Eyes

Check this out, it's really cool! Hi, you just wasted five seconds of your life reading this part of my sig. Good job! :D

slemborg

Rank 0
PostedMar 13, 2008 6:01 am
Old topic, but the "error" is still there, or did I miss some fix?

slemborg

Rank 0
PostedMar 17, 2008 11:17 am
Sorry but:

*BUMP*