ipod202

Rank 0
ipod202
PostedJun 04, 2010 5:58 pm

Gs

want 2 be 1
I would like to be a GS i have benn playing wolfteam about a year now i am a gold bar going to silver by monday i buy ap every 3 weeks. I will get trained by Gs geuze my game name is 2late. If i become a gs i will make a yahoo my hotmail is (Mod Edit: Removed for privacy) Hope u can pick me and im am 16. im very nice to people
Advertisement

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedJun 04, 2010 6:02 pm
Sorry ipod202, your application is written in an incorrect way.
Please follow the guidelines on the first post. =)

Zaclegend wrote:
You should also do Kingdom Hearts Smile  

Kingdom Hearts? 0.0;;
Omg, if Kingdom Hearts needs GSes, I'd apply by and by. xD
However, does Square-Enix really hire Game Sages for their games? lol

Sababth

Rank 3
Sababth
PostedJun 04, 2010 6:04 pm
Tell Me those are not GS Apps XD You All should read this http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?t=28997

[

loveableneko

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
loveableneko
PostedJun 04, 2010 8:04 pm
wish all the best to all the people who apply Surprised look forward to working with whoever is choosen X3

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedJun 04, 2010 9:46 pm
disappointment/10 for most of the new GF GSes ._.;;;

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedJun 06, 2010 1:23 am

Grand Fantasia GS application (June) poofed??

What's going on?
Since I can't edit my previous post, I have to make a new post here.

I'd like to know why Aeria deleted the thread for Grand Fantasia Game Sage applications (June). I found it very weird because the December, January and April ones still exist.

The December one
The January one
The April one

This is the link for Grand Fantasia Game Sage application thread:
http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?t=827311 that I found from this topic.

When I clicked on that link, it says the topic doesn't exist.

Here's another proof that this link http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?t=827311 is for Grand Fantasia GF application (June).

Thanks to Firefox that stored all the links including title of the link I clicked.

joseph112

Rank 0
PostedJun 06, 2010 2:06 am

Game Sage Approval

Wolf Team
I would like to be a Game Sage for wolf team. Most of my contributions maybe reporting hackers/glitches. What would make me a good game sage is I can mainly get people to stop fighting, meaning if they are angry at each other. My only organizational events is joining them, however I know that you have to put what room, what channel and whens it supposed to be on. How I can help people solve thier problems is by knowing what thier problem is then fixing it. The experience I have with your forum communtity is that they post most of the things before putting it on. Why I want to be a Game Sage for Wolf Team is because its the only thing I love to do on the computer.

My Aeria games account is joseph112. The game I am going for is Wolf Team. I am a second lieutenant barley promoted, my name is ironjoseph in Wolf Team . The clan I am in is steriodz. I have been playing since October 11 2009. The server im playing for is Wolf Team. I have never been banned, I know you won't believe me but I Swear To GOD that ive never been banned. The G's that will endorse me is Gs void.(These are others that might Gs gun GS Mark and Gs Gueze) I am willing to risk equipment and stuff like that for the duty's. Yes I am willing to change servers.

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedJun 06, 2010 2:18 am
Please follow the proper submission as directed by Superman on the first post, joseph.

Thank you.