Jaeyr

Rank 0
Jaeyr
PostedMay 01, 2010 9:35 am
ive never seen CT ive never even been in there lol i wanna go and see every boss at least 1 like omg i went into sky city for like 5 hrs last night....the most grueling healing i have ever had to do in my life (54 priest) my mp was draining so fast i was popping potions like i was an addict lol i have to admit though i had some awesome fun btw omg where do we talk to them about fixing stuff in game cuz one of my buddies almost lost his UM cuz when he died it put him in a wall and i couldnt rez him at all thank god he had a rune on him
Advertisement

y0urmaw

Rank 1
y0urmaw
PostedMay 01, 2010 11:01 am
haha the mini mobs in CT hit for over 5k critical's you need a very big raid to go see all the bosses in there Razz

natascha1977

Rank 4
natascha1977
PostedMay 01, 2010 12:14 pm
for those not able to go to CT or for what ever reason.

The bosses in bird flight.

(NOTE: light side)

Old Freezie (stage one)

FM / Haru

(portal Open all migrate / herd into CT)

Deinos

Nantarios

Belizabeth

Pardalis

Alcarian the Flame

Khirros

Cryptic One

Cryptic the immortal

tequilamina

Rank 0
tequilamina
PostedMay 01, 2010 12:24 pm
Wow thank you Natascha! I've always wondered what they look like but never knew where to find screenshots of them. I've only helped with CTI once and wasn't around when the lessers were being killed.

Of course I can only access the fury ones, but I'm glad to see the Light bosses nevertheless.

Mordida

Rank 3
Mordida
PostedMay 01, 2010 1:42 pm
Jaeyr they won't "fix" that. Ressing someone is like attack spells, you need to have the person on line of sight and without objects in the way.

LedZepMan92

Rank 5
LedZepMan92
PostedMay 01, 2010 2:05 pm
Heh, I remember checking FM out long ago. Back before EP4 on my ranger. I kinda prefer the old version, tbh.

Sneaking up.

Chicken ftw.

The coolest SS I've ever taken.

Good times.

natascha1977

Rank 4
natascha1977
PostedMay 01, 2010 4:17 pm
tequilamina wrote:
Wow thank you Natascha! I've always wondered what they look like but never knew where to find screenshots of them. I've only helped with CTI once and wasn't around when the lessers were being killed.

Of course I can only access the fury ones, but I'm glad to see the Light bosses nevertheless.  

yw ^^

Angeliska

Rank 0
Angeliska
Florida (thats all you get :P ) United States
PostedMay 01, 2010 7:32 pm
tequilamina wrote:

And Great Healer you are we miss you QQ Just dont Fox me like Jamie did while im tanking Fanta dragon plz. That was so confusing to me.

oh and Jas they look the same for us inside CT, its just FM and Haru that look different