Taniniver

Rank 0
PostedFeb 18, 2008 4:48 am
Foxtail wrote:
NitroBullet wrote:
That's where you're wrong. Criticals ALWAYS hit.  

Yeah, but you do have to actually HIT FIRST, before the game decides whether or not you crit.  

On the contrary,

I have seen many times b4 a mob or (cough)...Alliance get struck down by criticals the first time of aiming at them. ^_^ ofcourse after reading the archer/hunter threads its prooven that luc builds work =P

I would have to say the only downfall of luc is its more effecting during a blessing then it is without one. The effect part meaning non-stop criticaling lmao!!!

Why raise str if luc does that for ya, u know 2 in one? Seems like a waste of stat points to me.

"Lies are like children: they are hard work, but its worth it because the future depends on them." <br><br>
Advertisement

Whirlingdragon

Rank 0
Whirlingdragon
PostedFeb 20, 2008 10:26 pm
Pure LUC is right, the more LUC you have the higher the chance you CRITICAL. You can try 6 LUC 1 DEX, but 1 DEX is like "nothing".

50 NM fighter 3x HM archer 15 HM priest

kaiin

Rank 0
PostedFeb 21, 2008 12:25 am
I agree with Foxtail in disagreeing with the notion that criticals always hit. You need to be able to hit the mob first, then the game calculates whether or not the attack will be critical. Anyone who has used a KO nostrum will note that there isn't a significant increase in accuracy in addition to the insane critical rate.

I also support 6 luc/1 dex because its just enough dex to hit fighters with decent accuracy. The only characters on a pvp field you'll likely have trouble attacking are Assassin/Rangers, and this build allows you to save big coup for them alone.

zoque999

Rank 0
PostedFeb 23, 2008 2:41 am
full luck is still an option if u have linked all ur gear with lvl4 and lvl3 dex lapis. but that's going to cost you and you will be able to use ur dread set when u r lvl 32. if u go full luck from the beginning, u will suffer like Hard to reach lvl 32 in hard mode.

1. go 6str/1dex
2. grind till lvl 32 and get your dread set.
3. lapis ur stuff with lvl4 n lvl3 dex (u can still add lvl4 n lvl3 luck since dreads r with 4 slot)
4. restat and make it full luck.

u will rule in pvp. (other than sins no one adds lotsa dex. and if they have no dex ur low dex doesnt matter)

u will still miss in pve. not that much though, u will land every 8 attack out of 10 i believe.

but as i said, costy.

Irishman82

Rank 0
PostedFeb 24, 2008 5:51 pm
Hands down...6 luc 1 dex

Supreme 1

Rank 0
Supreme 1
PostedFeb 27, 2008 8:25 pm
guys how much will it cost me to change my stats? its not going to cost me real money is it?

"And even if my troop fell thence vanquished, yet to have attempted a lofty enterprise is still a trophy." - Giambattista Marini, 1623

SirDevante

Rank 1
SirDevante
PostedFeb 28, 2008 1:31 am
To change your stats you can buy a Stat Initialization Stone from the item mall... for around 1k AP ($ 10,-), so that would cost you real money. But you can also look in Apulune/Iris in shops to see if someone is selling one or ask on the trade chat if someone is selling (probably 14~18 mill gold)...

"Angels are the guardians of hope and wonder, the keepers of magic and dreams. Wherever there is love, an angel is flying by." Mithrodin - 3* - Defender <BR> Luciendar - 5* - Defender

Supreme 1

Rank 0
Supreme 1
PostedFeb 28, 2008 5:34 am
thanks

"And even if my troop fell thence vanquished, yet to have attempted a lofty enterprise is still a trophy." - Giambattista Marini, 1623