Korderoi

Rank 0
PostedFeb 27, 2008 7:21 pm

Luck #'s = what % to crit chance?

I have a lvl 31 Hard Mode Hunter with 265 Luck I crit about 1 out of 5 hits unless i use Rapid shot in witch i crit 1 or2 of the 3 hits from the skill. But when sooting my bow and not useing Rapid shot it takes about 4 or 5 hits before i see a nother crit... Im just trying to figure out how much luck = % of crit rate some say 240 luck = close to 50% but if that was true I would be criting much more than i do.... Any High lvl LUCK Hunter or Archer out their that can tell me. at what Magic # will I start to see MOST of my hits become critical hits.

Does Lvl of the mob effect the Crit % chance? so if i am soloing Yellow compared to a green will my Crit % be less ?
Advertisement

mattex

Rank 0
mattex
PostedFeb 27, 2008 7:55 pm

Re: Luck #'s = what % to crit chance?

Korderoi wrote:

Does Lvl of the mob effect the Crit % chance? so if i am soloing Yellow compared to a green will my Crit % be less ?  

monster level does not affect your crit rate directly, it is the monsters LUC that does it.

harder monsters have more luck, thus lowering YOUR crit chance.

so yes, if you solo yellow, your crit will most likely be lower than green, only because it has more luck.

Takanami82

Rank 1
PostedFeb 28, 2008 12:36 am

Re: Luck #'s = what % to crit chance?

mattex wrote:
Korderoi wrote:

monster level does not affect your crit rate directly, it is the monsters LUC that does it.

harder monsters have more luck, thus lowering YOUR crit chance.

so yes, if you solo yellow, your crit will most likely be lower than green, only because it has more luck.  

Mobs lvl affect ur every stats directly, u have lv penalty for mob higher lv than u. the higher lv u r, the more clearly u'll c it. Nothing to do with mobs luc. Hunter should stick with green mob from lv30+ u'll get exp faster than killing yellow mob or higher.