Re: WTT 2 ele top to Oblivion Flash ring

SS ele top i need Obliviong Flash Ring
xsz14 wrote:

< image >
its only trasofr for flash ring
earth ele top lv58 full lv5
water ele top lv53 full lv5
pm me  

it's like to sell a clothing in a bar ...

please use the barters of your game ...
Shaiya -> Server Activities

signature of xybolt

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedApr 08, 2010 5:29 am

Re: WTT 2 ele top to Oblivion Flash ring

SS ele top i need Obliviong Flash Ring
xsz14 wrote:
its only trasofr for flash ring
earth ele top lv58 full lv5
water ele top lv53 full lv5
pm me  

Eh, since when this thread has become a marketplace? xD
Wrong post? lol

NIKAIRI

Rank 0
NIKAIRI
PostedApr 08, 2010 12:44 pm
Step 1: Why would you make a good Game Sage?

Well i honestly love Domo online and i spend alot of time on here. And i think i would make an Excellent GS for a few simple reasons. I am very nice, friendly and I help others as best i can and and to my ability. Domo should be a safe place where people can excape too from there daily lives and go on an amazing adventure with new and old friends. It should be a happy place and i hope i can help be a volunteer and make Domo the best online MMORPG people can have fun on.

A. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good game sage? I have donated to my guild,helped new commers with quests and answered questions, I was able to help enemies become friends, and gave free items to some people

B. What experience do you have running/hosting organizational events?
Well im very creative and always have new ideas and in my guild im currently planning a beach party for everyone and new people to Domo that would like to and feel that our guild would suit them best

C. What experience do you have helping people find solutions to their problems?
Well im an info hunter so anything i dont know i always find or ask others so that i can widen my knowledge of well known things in Domo so that players trying to figure out a problem i can hopefully give them a solution and i've provided solid good info to help them in there journy in Domo

D. What experience do you have with our forum community?
Well i've been playing this game for over a year,been off and came back with a new character and so i never new i was able to become a GS cause i always wanted to help any and everyone so my comments in the domo forum may not be many but i hope i can answer questions not in game always but on here too

E. Please give a short description of what you think a good GameSage does.
A good GS keeps peace among players, helps anybody with a quest or if there in need of something, answering questions to help players not be so confused and make Domo a better place for everyone to enjoy

F. Why do you want to be a GameSage for THIS game (and not another)?
I would like to be a game sage for Domo cause its the first game fromt his site that i played and fell in love with but if necessary i dont mind being a game sage for another game it wouldnt be a problem Very Happy it would be fun for me.

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedApr 09, 2010 4:24 am
NIKAIRI wrote:
Step 1: Why would you make a good Game Sage?

Well i honestly love Domo online and i spend alot of time on here. And i think i would make an Excellent GS for a few simple reasons. I am very nice, friendly and I help others as best i can and and to my ability. Domo should be a safe place where people can excape too from there daily lives and go on an amazing adventure with new and old friends. It should be a happy place and i hope i can help be a volunteer and make Domo the best online MMORPG people can have fun on.

A. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good game sage? I have donated to my guild,helped new commers with quests and answered questions, I was able to help enemies become friends, and gave free items to some people

B. What experience do you have running/hosting organizational events?
Well im very creative and always have new ideas and in my guild im currently planning a beach party for everyone and new people to Domo that would like to and feel that our guild would suit them best

C. What experience do you have helping people find solutions to their problems?
Well im an info hunter so anything i dont know i always find or ask others so that i can widen my knowledge of well known things in Domo so that players trying to figure out a problem i can hopefully give them a solution and i've provided solid good info to help them in there journy in Domo

D. What experience do you have with our forum community?
Well i've been playing this game for over a year,been off and came back with a new character and so i never new i was able to become a GS cause i always wanted to help any and everyone so my comments in the domo forum may not be many but i hope i can answer questions not in game always but on here too

E. Please give a short description of what you think a good GameSage does.
A good GS keeps peace among players, helps anybody with a quest or if there in need of something, answering questions to help players not be so confused and make Domo a better place for everyone to enjoy

F. Why do you want to be a GameSage for THIS game (and not another)?
I would like to be a game sage for Domo cause its the first game fromt his site that i played and fell in love with but if necessary i dont mind being a game sage for another game it wouldnt be a problem Very Happy it would be fun for me.  

Umm, all applications must be posted on the specified game forum, which, in this case, is Domo forum. Please repost this over there, or else your application will be disqualified ^^;;;