michaelhaycraft

Rank 0
michaelhaycraft
PostedApr 05, 2010 7:47 am

Mikee's blog

first forum blog
I figured it was about time I said a few things to all the people I play with out there. My name is Michael, and I have been playing for a short time, only since ep3, now. You may know me from etain server, Sanctuary guild, and with either michael, mikee, or GODSCHILD toon names. Yes there are a couple of Godschilds' out there, I am the one in Sanctuary. BTW, I do have a priesty named BETTY also, kinda funny story there, priesty clothes look better on female toons. Almost forgot, I am on the AoL side. I have an account on the UoF, not spying, just checking it out. I have toons ranging from 37nm, UoF, to 50um, AoL, 4 defenders, 1 fighter, 1 priesty, ATM. Shorly, I will be adding another priesty, for pvp.
Now that introductions are out of the way, let's get to the blog. I have been in this game long enough to notice a few things. We all need to find a happy medium. This is a combination of game playing and community interaction. There are too many people who turn this game into a personal war against all others. Yes there are people who can afford to make toons a whole lot more "uber" than others, is just part of life in gaming. If you are unable to deal with this, or unable to work around this like me, you need to think about some thing else to do with your time, sorry to be so blunt. Now for those of you who have those "uber" toons, there are some of you who need to stop being so stuck-up, you know who you are. I am not saying this to evryone of you, just to the jerks out there, there are a lot of really nice people, and just a few bad apples in the bunch.
OK, kinda short, and sweet, but I have to get to some work on the outside. I will be back in the future.
gl, and tc of each other out there,
Michael
Advertisement

LadyXX

Rank 3
LadyXX
PostedApr 05, 2010 9:31 am
Hi Mikee, nice to meet you Smile
Perhaps the best place for this is here

Stories/Writing/Fan Fiction
http://forums.aeriagames.com/index.php?f=202

and of course some of it in your profile for people to see Smile