Last Chaos

Rank 2
Last Chaos
PostedFeb 28, 2007 5:02 am

Last Chaos for gs!

tital says it all. i dont need to post the reasons why cuas its all over these forums, and on the backs of players on world 1 and 6.

if u dont want me to become a gs. POST! Cool

no grudges, even if ur my best bud and u say something bad about me, i wont get mad cuas the way i see it is its constructive critisism, if the gms are gonna make someone a gs, they deserve to know his flaws.

oh and im 15, so yea im under the gs age. but im trying anyways.

If you have any questions involving Last Chaos. Feel free to pm me im here to help.
Advertisement

Roton666

Rank 1
PostedFeb 28, 2007 9:19 am
The way I see it.. When it comes to age in the matter, it really doesn't matter all that much as long as you meet the following requirements. (Just in my opinion.):

1) You have intelligence.
2) You have common sense.
3) You have common decency.
4) You have an undying interest to improve the game.
5) You are not a total jerk.

If you meet these requirements, and meet the other ones.. I think that you're always worth giving a shot to. You seem to be at lesat 3 of these. I haven't talked to you too well to know for sure.

You've got my vote! (Not that I exactly get one. Very Happy) Just hang with it, and I wish you luck.

Did this post help you? If so, click http://forums.aeriagames.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=12690, and give this user a vote based on just how helpful he has been. My Characters: MogwaiChopper, Moggles, Miggles, Broggles, Roton

metieval

Rank 3
metieval
PostedFeb 28, 2007 9:27 am
Zestia here saying I'd vote!

I woke up and saw the comments in game on my chat...and was highly impressed!

I am sorry for taking your spot! Although a (long story blah blah blah) I got chased out of my last spot. Anyways there is room for 2 or more, and if the mob don't die....we can always beat on the same mob. Very Happy

"Treat your inferiors as you would be treated by your superiors," - Seneca "Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth." Albert Einstein

swiftshadow666

Rank 3
swiftshadow666
PostedFeb 28, 2007 1:35 pm
just wanna say id vote for ya last chaos. i have seen you around the forums and know that you would be at least a great person to consider but i wouldnt open you up a last chaos for gs thread lol not yet at least i dont know u very well other than your posts id have to talk with you in game or in shoutbox for a while to get to know u before doing that but i definately would vote for you so good luck lol

Last Chaos

Rank 2
Last Chaos
PostedFeb 28, 2007 7:49 pm
metieval wrote:
Zestia here saying I'd vote!

I woke up and saw the comments in game on my chat...and was highly impressed!

I am sorry for taking your spot! Although a (long story blah blah blah) I got chased out of my last spot. Anyways there is room for 2 or more, and if the mob don't die....we can always beat on the same mob. Very Happy  

such a small world. sweet, ill have to bring my own mob though cuas i can barely keep it alive by myself.

If you have any questions involving Last Chaos. Feel free to pm me im here to help.

kaleng

Rank 3
kaleng
PostedFeb 28, 2007 7:55 pm
wait >.< lol u started ur own _____ for GS thread. nonetheless u get my vote

[AGE] LC: Crim (Krim) | Domo:Haji (-pedia) Alchemist | Moo Moo Cow Cheeze | Lag Faster |

ed5

Rank 3
ed5
PostedFeb 28, 2007 10:27 pm
you have my vote,,,

active and constructive in the community

heavydsdate

Rank 5
PostedMar 01, 2007 7:25 am
*moved to community*

If I'm not on the Forums, I'm on my Harley!!!! Yes, I'm still a Game Sage! Posting and you...