EwNotHerAgain

Rank 0
PostedJan 07, 2010 7:31 pm

Aoii's Art.

Signatures, Banners, Logo's Websites, you name it, I'll give it a go :)

Welcome to my little space on the forums, when I get free time I love playing around with GIMP 2.6 and creating little random pieces. I am not the best artist here obviously but I would love a chance to improve, and I thought it would be nice to do some work for other people: Free.

I don't charge at the moment this /may/ change depending on how I feel (And how poor I get in game. Heh.)

I will only take on 5 projects at a time so I do have time to deal with work and things like that in real life.
If you do want to help me out and get a free signature then please post below, with the following specifications:

Size: [Put the desired size of your picture here, if you are not sure give me a rough idea, such as banner, logo, signature etc]
Picture: [Put which picture you'd like me to work from here, as that would be a huge help Very Happy]
Colours: [Which colours would you like, which don't you want?]
Extras: [Anything super special you'd like? Or specific?]
Text: [Text you would like on your piece, what do you want it to say?]

Here are a few examples of my work, I will be adding more during the day. [I really do have nothing to do. xD This will be edited further until I am happy ]

You'll recieve notification using the forum email, I'll poke you when it's done

Anyway thank you very much for your time, even if you have a signature already, then please do give me a few things to play with and I'll get it back to you as soon as possible.