MADMadeline

Rank 1
MADMadeline
PostedDec 30, 2009 11:38 am
Rhia_Shirubia wrote:
At the current market 10-20g is fair, when the market inflates then the price should go higher if you were to offer services for in game gold.  

o.o sounds good.

Phantom36 wrote:
hmm...idk ask em to make u an offer I've seen some1 offer 100gold O.O so idk really  

offers it is then :3

♥Maddy

Advertisement

MADMadeline

Rank 1
MADMadeline
PostedJan 07, 2010 4:27 am

FLCL

spymoose

EwNotHerAgain

Rank 0
PostedJan 07, 2010 10:17 am
I love your Sigs! I wish I could use photoshop and stuff like that..I use GIMP for mine and it's not fantastic..but I don't need a flashy Signature..the one below is something which I've done today..but meh I tried *blush*

Which program do you use?

MADMadeline

Rank 1
MADMadeline
PostedJan 07, 2010 10:28 am
EwNotHerAgain wrote:
I love your Sigs! I wish I could use photoshop and stuff like that..I use GIMP for mine and it's not fantastic..but I don't need a flashy Signature..the one below is something which I've done today..but meh I tried *blush*

Which program do you use?  

I like your siggy, it represents your character. So I say your is amazing! :3 IIRC GIMP isn't such a bad program. for the first half of my Siggys I was using something of the equivilent of MS Paint only it has layers. It was called Pixler.

I use an older PS (Photoshop CS) mainly because my CS4extended wouldn't activate on my new pc since it was activated on my OLD pc... but also because after CS came out it seems like only pointless things I would only ever use once were added.

I have been out of practice with PS and my kitty stole my tablet pen (STILL can't find it) so I am stuck with a mouse. >.<"

♥Maddy