anger is a gift

Rank 4
anger is a gift
PostedFeb 21, 2007 5:44 am
TheEraser wrote:

O_o..sorry...

but surely pking is not harrasment?...he wont lose any exp........dunoo pls tell me..  

you think that is not harrasment?

can you imagine yourself in the situation

you bought a account and fistr day someone start to speak you about things you are NOT involved (debt)?

and then that person start to kill you 'couse things you are not involved and you should pay you dont wanna pay!

should you think someone try to blackmail you Wink

calm down man, guy you lend that money scam you! and new owner of account did not guilty Cool

sorry for your lost!

anger, known as a titan, as a flame-warmaster...
Advertisement

TheEraser

Rank 2
TheEraser
PostedFeb 21, 2007 5:45 am
ok, ty for ur replies, so i guess what the new player did was wrong too. i wudnt hav been this mad if he hadnot talked rudely to me.......he said "its not my fault u became an idiot and got ripped off"....wud hav forgotten abt it if he had been more decent.

LvL 90 RK Katar - Retired. Arnold Schwarzenegger: "Money doesnot make you happy. I have $50 million now, but I am just as happy as when I had $48 million."

TheEraser

Rank 2
TheEraser
PostedFeb 21, 2007 5:47 am
anger is a gift wrote:
TheEraser wrote:

O_o..sorry...

but surely pking is not harrasment?...he wont lose any exp........dunoo pls tell me..  

you think that is not harrasment?

can you imagine yourself in the situation

you bought a account and fistr day someone start to speak you about things you are NOT involved (debt)?

and then that person start to kill you 'couse things you are not involved and you should pay you dont wanna pay!

should you think someone try to blackmail you Wink

calm down man, guy you lend that money scam you! and new owner of account did not guilty Cool

sorry for your lost!  

i dont consider that as harrassment,
keekles got me killed by luring on me abt 10 times and for no reason at all.....and i still dont feel harrassed....btw read my previous post.

LvL 90 RK Katar - Retired. Arnold Schwarzenegger: "Money doesnot make you happy. I have $50 million now, but I am just as happy as when I had $48 million."

anger is a gift

Rank 4
anger is a gift
PostedFeb 21, 2007 5:56 am
i supposed that one PK is nothing you'll have to kill him and kill him and kill him and kill him etc

and then you have a 20% chance to get your money back!

and that is harrasment Twisted Evil

btw there is no way to someone WITHOUT PROOF take a 2m from me Laughing Laughing Laughing

and i did not see any proof that you really lend to old owner that money...

how we cannot be sure that this topic is not a aliby for some act what you planing Cool

i'll never understand you 17-years old Sad Sad Sad

TheEraser

Rank 2
TheEraser
PostedFeb 21, 2007 6:00 am
dude, i never asked u to trust me.....i never asked anyone to believe what i say is true , all i wanted was opinions, so STOP ASKING FOR PROOF!!!! and i hav enuf proof too , because the new owner himself admitted he knew that the old owner owed me money. i dont need anymore flames from u.. so pls stop posting in this topic.

anger is a gift

Rank 4
anger is a gift
PostedFeb 21, 2007 6:03 am
ok

Advice:

if you can't hear someones opinion don't ask for it!!!! Wink never!!!

TheEraser

Rank 2
TheEraser
PostedFeb 21, 2007 6:05 am
i dint ask u to not post ur opinions, i asked u to STOP ASKING FOR PROOF. next time ill increase the font size.

anger is a gift

Rank 4
anger is a gift
PostedFeb 21, 2007 6:07 am
TheEraser wrote:
i dint ask u to not post ur opinions, i asked u to STOP ASKING FOR PROOF. next time ill increase the font size.  

my opinion is

you try to blackmail that guy!!!!

satisfied???

or you need a large font silly boy????

heavydsdate

Rank 5
PostedFeb 21, 2007 6:08 am
Please do not turn this into a flaming war or I will be forced to lock it. Very Happy

If I'm not on the Forums, I'm on my Harley!!!! Yes, I'm still a Game Sage! Posting and you...

TheEraser

Rank 2
TheEraser
PostedFeb 21, 2007 6:09 am
anger is a gift wrote:
TheEraser wrote:

my opinion is

you try to blackmail that guy!!!!

satisfied???

or you need a large font silly boy????  

..........wow...........hopeless....