GMDropkick

GameMaster: USA
GMDropkick
PostedNov 23, 2009 12:31 pm   Last edited by GMDropkick on Dec 05, 2009 2:44 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Dropkick a GM Event - Monday, Nov. 23 @ 4:00 PST

Whatcha say - a claw in the face!
Dropkick a GM with [GM]Dropkick
When: Starts at 4pm PST on 11-23-09 (Monday)
Duration: 1 Hour
Where: Channel 4 US-Central

How it Works:
Beginning at 4pm PST, [GM]Dropkick will create a room in Channel 4 and all players are welcome to join. The rules of the game will be told to the players and then the game will commence. Please note that if you play in a match, you should not play in another one unless the GM says that it is okay to do so. We want to let all players have a chance to play rather than having the same players play over and over again. The event only lasts 1 hour so please be aware of this.

Once a room is full, each team has a goal: DEFEND or KILL the GM! Do not expect the GM to hide in his base the whole match or to sit in the middle of the map to be blasted. Consider the GM a wild card that either must be protected or slain.

The GM will have 10,000 Health Points, so this will be difficult, however organized teams have made short work of the GM in past events.

Each team will receive a gold reward. The winning team will receive double the losers gold. We love running this event, and we hope to see the rest of the community joining in to kill the beloved/hated GM's. =D

Rewards:
Winning Team - 20k Gold Tickets for everyone. Losing Team - 10k Gold tickets for everyone.
Advertisement

rakimromel

Rank 0
rakimromel
PostedDec 04, 2009 9:30 am

gm

hi i want to be a gm please i play fear and clean and am good at wolfteam so bye see u when u make me a gm bye Very Happy Very Happy

Flyingbox

Rank 4
Flyingbox
PostedDec 04, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: gm

rakimromel wrote:
hi i want to be a gm please i play fear and clean and am good at wolfteam so bye see u when u make me a gm bye Very Happy Very Happy  

NO.

Valyrin

Rank 1
Valyrin
PostedDec 04, 2009 2:18 pm

Flyingbox wrote:
rakimromel wrote:

NO.  

You could have been more polite... like telling him GM is a job and one need apply at Aeria Games and Entertainment for the position. Go here for details.

Flyingbox

Rank 4
Flyingbox
PostedDec 06, 2009 12:43 am

It's a troll.