5 (Excellent)
29%114 Votes
Total Votes :: 384 Votes

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedNov 30, 2009 9:42 pm
vladdamyre wrote:
My only reason for giving you a lower score than most other months is because of the Grand Fantasia thing!

November 30, 2009

I first wanted to thank everyone who has helped make this Closed Beta a success. All the bugs and localization corrections that were submitted will find their way into the game and make it a better experience for all players.

The Closed Beta will end this evening at 6pm PST at which we will immediately begin preparing for Open Beta. It is our plan to have Grand Fantasia down as short as possible so be prepared to receive an email about Open Beta very shortly.

Until the servers go down, Triple EXP and Double Drop will be on as well as a series of in-game events run by GMAmon and myself.

See you in game!  

Except I go to log in just now and cant. This is about 2 hours away from now but yet somehow Im being told that it ended yesterday. So apparently I live an entire day away from California when I live in Ohio. I should be wary of those time portals Ohio has.  

http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?t=626491

It was posted yesterday (the 29th) and even says in the subject bar that it ends 11/29. Just because you don't read things until a day later doesn't mean it didn't exist until a day later.

Advertisement

Keo09

Rank 0
Keo09
PostedNov 30, 2009 10:11 pm

(Insert Japanese Words for "Do Your Best!")

:3
I think it is safe for me to say that the services provided by Aeria kept me wanting more, and that it continued to satisfy most, if not all of the community. I have seen the devotion from some of the employees during a patch a few weeks back. In short, my time spent with the community was not wasted, but well spent, just as it should have been.

xmpp

Rank 0
xmpp
PostedDec 01, 2009 10:08 am
so far good. Quick reply for tickets.

honeydovey

Rank 1
honeydovey
PostedDec 01, 2009 7:04 pm
3/5

For Domo, things are slow, we just need a new patch and keep things more interesting. I haven't dealt much with item mall stuff lately so no complains for that part.
What bugs me is one particular event: Monster Trivia. The GM clearly made a mistake and call out the wrong winner of one of the rounds. Players clearly pointed out that it was the wrong person that won, and should give it to the right person but the GM ignored and still go on calling the person that was not supposed to win to come get their prize. To me, it is quite disturbing that the GM cannot admit that he/she made a mistake.

For Grand Fantasia, the closed beta went well and I love that game. Only thing that bugs me so far is that CB ended so abruptly (short notice). Three days notice would have been nice for people to get their last few days of leveling done to get to 30 for CB prizes. My friend was 5 bars from leveling to 30 the day before CB ended; if we have known it would have close the next day, we would have tried to help him to get the last 5 bars.

Overall, 3/5 is a fair rating for this month.

Kitsu Saga - Koko Twelve Sky 2 - Yukino Kingdom Heroes - Saika Grand Fantasia - Alyssa Hello Kitty Online - Angelique

redrobe

Rank 2
redrobe
PostedDec 01, 2009 8:36 pm
The GM and GS crew has been (from what I've seen) working hard to help the community through the bugs that came with EP2.

==Second String Support== Died with LC: Dec 2013