gunsite

Rank 0
gunsite
PostedSep 25, 2009 8:31 pm

UI Revamp

Item links to chat >R.C.> Link to current open channel
Wishful changes:

1. Right click option to link an item or multiple items w/ description into All Chat channels
2. Cursor hover item description to a pop-up window w/ better details. i.e.. Lapis levels

If this has already been suggested somewhere, I'm sorry. But if it has been previously suggested.. Implement it already! ha ha Everyone should like this.

gunny
Advertisement

roguefeebo

Aeria: Product Manager
roguefeebo
PostedOct 01, 2009 9:16 pm
The chat channel item linking likely will not happen. It's rather labor intensive for the devs.

The tooltip for some items can be updated to provide lapis levels. Do you know of any other details missing from item descriptions that you would like to see?

spooty spooty spoot-head! -Norbert & Daggett

n3cr0m33p5

Rank 4
n3cr0m33p5
PostedOct 08, 2009 3:32 am
Item descriptions should include any possible aspect added. This thread had some of our ideas for the weapon mouse over.

But with the introduction of the Dual Lapis that have +def, weapons do not have inherent Def stat, therefore no Defense display line. The addition of a "Defense : + xx" when such an attribute was present would be useful.

Most lapis can be determined / displayed by levels, but others, such as the debuff series, all look alike. Simply having it display " Lv6 Debuff " would be insufficient. To remedy this, I suggested a " Condition : xxxxx " tag for items.