GMJecca

Rank 4
GMJecca
PostedOct 06, 2009 9:05 am   Last edited by GMJecca on Feb 16, 2010 7:01 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Promotions And How they work!

Check it out!
All daily promotions will be conducted through the webmall using the new automated payout system. Your promo reward items will be instantly inserted into your bank!

Promo items will be available for sale in the webmall as special "Buy X Get Y Free" entries, or BOGOs. If you purchase a "Buy X Get Y Free" item, you'll receive both X and Y. The promotion item will be visible by its 'Promo' tag, which you can see examples of here:

You also might notice a slight price difference in these promo items. Due to technical reasons, we can't have the 'Get Y' item show up as costing 0 AP. To compensate, the 'Buy X' item will have its cost lowered by 1 AP, so you'll be 'Buying X and Getting Y Free' when all is said and done. Like this:

This is the ONLY way that purchases will be eligible for daily promotion rewards from here on out. You can still buy items from the in-game item mall, BUT THEY WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR PROMOTION REWARDS. In-game promo announcements will all point you to the webmall. THERE WILL BE NO MANUAL DISTRIBUTION FOR PURCHASES NOT MARKED AS PROMOS IN THE WEBMALL. This will completely replace the old system of handing out promotion rewards.

Starting Thursday October 1 at 8AM Pacific, there will be fewer daily promos running per day, but they will be running for longer than before.

We will be announcing the daily promos beforehand so you can see what's available. This will work just like the overnight announcements.

It's important to note that all three of these changes are tentative, and we will be modifying them when/if necessary. However, we believe that they will potentially make the game a better experience for the community.

Advertisement

LadyXX

Rank 3
LadyXX
PostedOct 06, 2009 12:52 pm
oO want freee Foo!

enoldz73

Rank 0
PostedOct 11, 2009 12:52 am

problem about promotion

lapisia
its hard for me to have lapisia I'm just new here and I'm from Philippines. It's had for me to have it. how can i get it?
I'm just an ordinary gamer.

dusktilldawn

Rank 0
dusktilldawn
PostedOct 17, 2009 5:11 pm
LadyXX wrote:
oO want freee Foo!  

lady how did u get that picture for ur toon? the .6.9. one???i wanna make one and that site i went to isnt working for me:(

mojzesz9

Rank 0
mojzesz9
PostedOct 31, 2009 7:32 am

Re: problem about promotion

lapisia
enoldz73 wrote:
its hard for me to have lapisia I'm just new here and I'm from Philippines. It's had for me to have it. how can i get it?
I'm just an ordinary gamer.  
u must buy it for ap or other players

simen307

Rank 0
PostedNov 03, 2009 7:59 am

ive buyed but...

ive buyed but...
i buyet from page and i cant get my items in game why?

GMJecca

Rank 4
GMJecca
PostedNov 03, 2009 10:15 am

Re: ive buyed but...

ive buyed but...
simen307 wrote:
i buyet from page and i cant get my items in game why?  

Relog from the game Wink Your item is waiting for you in your bank

Safira

Rank 0
Safira
PostedNov 08, 2009 12:23 pm

webmail

were can i find the webmail
Were can i find the webmail?
When i am playing i see pop up that er is someting in the webmail but i dont now were to fiind it?
Plz help me

legend2besh

Rank 0
PostedNov 08, 2009 1:27 pm

When i am playing i see pop up that er is someting in the webmail but i dont now were to fiind it?
Plz help me  

its the WEB MALL not web mail..u can find it easily from the home page ..and the pop up thingies are notice's to reminde u of a promo running at that time..

GMJecca

Rank 4
GMJecca
PostedNov 08, 2009 1:36 pm

Re: webmail

were can i find the webmail
Safira wrote:
Plz help me  

Click on this link:
http://shaiya.aeriagames.com/itemmall