TassadarMajere

Rank 4
TassadarMajere
PostedOct 03, 2009 9:19 am

Request for 50% bonus

requesting AGE to offer promo
10/4: Rebate for Shaiya package (50%); new buyer rebate on Shaiya package (100%)
10/9: Flash Lapis level 1 (limit 5)
10/16: Tiered Spender: GM enchantment (limit [13])
10/19: Webmall: Spooky Dookie package (character revival, 15 day res rune, poo, bag, and flame) [TEMP NAME; TENTATIVE RELEASE]
10/31: New mask promotions [TENTATIVE PROMOTION]

With the upcoming promos I believe that it would be in AGE best interest to have a 50% bonus on AP purchases. With the additional buyers I believe that in game pricing might drop a bit pleasing a crowd of players. AGE would definitely be getting more AP buyers to do these promos for certain.

Age could designate a two man/woman team to handle the tiered event to help speed up the GM enchant and appease the community.

The cost to participate in each event would be at least 15,000 AP. I for one cannot do all the promos and I believe that most others are in the same position. With the promo I have a greater chance of participating in more events.

I implore you GMs to give consideration to this request.

Advertisement

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedOct 03, 2009 9:22 am
/ SUPPORTS

srry for the caps but he've right ^^

signature of xybolt

HiFiSi

Rank 5.1
HiFiSi
PostedOct 03, 2009 11:25 am
They ran a 50% bonus just 3 days ago.

Build a man a fire, and he's warm for a night. Set a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life.

TassadarMajere

Rank 4
TassadarMajere
PostedOct 03, 2009 5:32 pm
No they ran a 50% AP sales 9-11 to 9-12. The October list came out 9-28, no one was expecting a Tiered event in October since we just has a tiered event for Flash lapis in September.

This is a request to have a bonus AP sale so some of us can get into the tiered event and also other events. Such as the Character Revival Special scheduled for the 19th.

HiFiSi

Rank 5.1
HiFiSi
PostedOct 03, 2009 7:47 pm
They ran a 50% AP bonus on 9/30 (3 days ago)

http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?t=564066

Aeria is not in the habit of running more than one 50% promo per month.

Also, they do not schedule AP bonuses around a single game's events and promotions, as the AP bonus applies to AP purchases, not for any single specific game.

Build a man a fire, and he's warm for a night. Set a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life.

TassadarMajere

Rank 4
TassadarMajere
PostedOct 05, 2009 7:58 am
This thread is in the suggestion section. There is no demands made. Please stop shooting down request made in the correct section.

If you have an issue with my suggestion, please pm me about it. But leave my suggestion alone.

HiFiSi

Rank 5.1
HiFiSi
PostedOct 05, 2009 9:09 am
TassadarMajere wrote:
This thread is in the suggestion section.  
Sure, it may be in the suggestions section, but it is not in the CORRECT suggestions section. This section is for suggesting additions and changes to Shaiya game content. It should have been posted in the Aeria Games general suggestion board (because an AP bonus promo has no affiliation with any specific game) or failing that, at least in the Promo Suggestions thread.