PsychoWolfen

Rank 0
PsychoWolfen
PostedAug 22, 2009 4:39 pm
Usernam3 wrote:
Its a stick grenade, not a sticky grenade (for some reason people keep adding the y and confusing it with Halo... it will NOT stick people to a wall, its designed after the World War II German grenade), and I presume most people complain because the stick grenade is not exactly the preferred gift of choice given its generally low combat effectiveness and 1 use per life... Still, a gift is a gift, so I believe thanks is due to Aeria for having such events to stimulate player activity. Even if it was not as "special" as you had hoped.  

wait they are complaining about getting the stick nade from the WW2 set? sure we did get it some months ago. But that nade has the same power as a MK-5 EG and costs less WP. Still i wished i got on sooner but thats kinda sad that most people are.
Advertisement

Higure423

Rank 3
Higure423
PostedAug 22, 2009 4:49 pm
Usernam3 wrote:
(for some reason people keep adding the y and confusing it with Halo... it will NOT stick people to a wall, its designed after the World War II German grenade)  

Epic! xD Sticking people to the wall! xD

DukeManbert

Rank 0
DukeManbert
PostedAug 25, 2009 3:45 am

Still, a gift is a gift, so I believe thanks is due to Aeria for having such events to stimulate player activity. Even if it was not as "special" as you had hoped.  

*agree*

Nice "Thank you" with sugar on top to Andosky & Consorts. I haven't tried it out yet and will save it for a one or two days of WT-madness, when i have the time for it Very Happy

-DM-