BROWNSUGAR

Rank 0
BROWNSUGAR
PostedDec 01, 2007 8:32 pm

Graphical Issue - whiteout textures

What* OS GOIGN ON
ok im playign the game and everythign is good right? all of a suddden the graphics start havign problem. fir sum of the scene starts goign white and the characters start goign white so i relog as soon as i relog the whoel dam screen is white...cmon guys can u tell em wtf is going on y r the graphic goign bad all of a sudden BIG MAJOR BUG RIGHT HERE U GM S NEED TO FIX THIS!!! ASAP
Advertisement

Doctorfun

Rank 1
PostedDec 01, 2007 8:34 pm
I believe you may wish to check your GFX drivers or hardware:)

Susana 49 DB Devotion - Guild: Wolves Filipa 4x Lute Devotion - Guild: Purgatory Nataxa 6x Blade Devotion - Guild: Sin Currently beta-testing Shayia.

BROWNSUGAR

Rank 0
BROWNSUGAR
PostedDec 01, 2007 8:40 pm
BUT S ITS BEEN WORKGIN FRO ABOUT 3 DAYS NOW NO PROBLEM Y DO THE PROBLEMS COME NOW..MAYBE I NEED TO RESTART MY PC Smile

Oddlogic

Rank 3
Oddlogic
PostedDec 01, 2007 8:43 pm
I fixed your subject line so you can attract more help for this issue. I will also move this along over to the technical help forum where you're more likely to recieve useful suggestions. Cool

Shaiya 50 Normal Human Defender - Dubs 3x Hard Human Defender - Hardlogic

breadmix

Rank 0
PostedDec 12, 2007 10:23 am
More people have this problem, the answer i dont know.
I myself have it to moost of the time happens in the 1-15 PvP zone.
Start off with mobs being all white with no textures, then player names start to dissapear and end up crashing back to my desktop Razz
All i know know its not a driver problem and it affects both ATI and Nvidia cards.
Sometimes i can be in pvp for 4 hours without no problems, and the other time it happens after 30 minutes.

Doctorfun

Rank 1
PostedDec 12, 2007 12:39 pm
It happened to me only once. and it was not exactly as described above.
Only the name plates (and not all of them) were changed into a solid rectangle, red or white according to side.

But I found a fix for it: changed rgame resolution down and them back up and all was working fine again.

Susana 49 DB Devotion - Guild: Wolves Filipa 4x Lute Devotion - Guild: Purgatory Nataxa 6x Blade Devotion - Guild: Sin Currently beta-testing Shayia.