ChaosEnder

Rank 0
ChaosEnder
PostedJan 29, 2007 3:56 pm

Down With The Ksers!

Ksing Is Becoming Very Common In LC. What Should We Do?
Has anyone noticed the amount of ksers these days? Its not even just noobs anymore....high lvled players have started to do it too. Im thinking about pking people that ks, even if i end up red named. (yes i know that people will come after me its called non pk world) What should we do to ksers?

You can be sure that life isn't a game. If it was, it would come with better instructions. Would you read them?
Advertisement

ed5

Rank 3
ed5
PostedJan 29, 2007 4:04 pm
report em...

ChaosEnder

Rank 0
ChaosEnder
PostedJan 29, 2007 4:21 pm
Youre right pointless post...its only my second one...

You can be sure that life isn't a game. If it was, it would come with better instructions. Would you read them?

Metallon

Rank 2
Metallon
PostedJan 29, 2007 4:48 pm
ed5 wrote:
report em...  

Do KS'ers get banned or something?

and how many times do they have to be reported before they get banned for KS'ing if they even get banned for it?

Or is that a judgment call from the admins to who gets banned and who doesn't for Ks'ing?

Riviana

Rank 0
Riviana
PostedJan 29, 2007 5:03 pm
Scene:

My lvl 3 rogue apparently pulled aggro (sorry, just finished playing EQII forgive the slang Razz ) from a drake on the way to the dungeon. I was fighting it pretty well, suprisingly, had 11 HP left when in came a titan (I forget the username) who finished bashing it for me. My butt was getting kicked, so I thanked the titan for the help. Titan said, "Np, helping".

Pay attention when fighting, maybe help from a higher lvl could be mistaken for KSing (not often, but maybe). If it happens, I say just move on to an area where you won't likely be bothered.

I've encountered a few rude players but I pay them no mind, they thrive on the attention anyway.

Camael

Rank 4
PostedJan 29, 2007 5:06 pm
sometimes when i aggro a big bunch of mobs, someone comes and starts killing them to help me. the i usually say "no help" "don't help" "no help needed". then i thank them because they were nice tryin to help (even if don't needed).

if they continue killing my monsters (so no more helping but only ksing) i tell em to not ks. btw i usually kill mobs faster that kser wannabe... so i end up ksing the kser...

I don't use this account anymor. my new account is jamestont2

ChaosEnder

Rank 0
ChaosEnder
PostedJan 29, 2007 5:49 pm
I think aggro is still in for lc Smile this guy came to my guild and asked to party so me and my friends said no and he started ksing. So we found the way to get rid of him. We were at things that were red for him so they would own him-hence, why he was ksing-so we attacked once and he started trying to ks, but they went after him. It was kind of funny to watch. Anyway thats one way to get rid of a kser XD[/quote]

TheEraser

Rank 2
TheEraser
PostedJan 31, 2007 5:47 am
KSing is part of da game..u hav to use tricks or pk to get rid of them...no use reporting Razz

LvL 90 RK Katar - Retired. Arnold Schwarzenegger: "Money doesnot make you happy. I have $50 million now, but I am just as happy as when I had $48 million."

ed5

Rank 3
ed5
PostedJan 31, 2007 4:02 pm
ok lure a hige mob pile to the kser and log... a agressive one such as blood frenzies and doom slayers, or highlanders and larvae giants

SkyBlades

Rank 0
SkyBlades
PostedJan 31, 2007 4:34 pm
ed5 wrote:
ok lure a hige mob pile to the kser and log... a agressive one such as blood frenzies and doom slayers, or highlanders and larvae giants  

Highlanders tend to take a chunk of health out in a few hits, and as soon as you go near a Doom Slayer you get ownd, unless youre very high lvl. Ranged attacks are a problem. (Not to mention that huge sword the Highlanders have...)

I'm amazing. I'm extraordinary. I'm brilliant. I'm me. -SkyReapers Mantra: Take the sky as your own and show us what you can do.