marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedMay 20, 2009 7:30 pm   Last edited by marksteele on Jun 02, 2009 7:58 pm. Edited 3 times in total

[INFO] Q&A

some Wolf Team Q and A :P
Q: where can I try the game right now?
A: http://wolfteam.softnyx.net/ (select the international client)

Q: Minimum specs?
A:

Q: How do i pick up peoples weapons etc off the floor?
A: first press G to drop your current weapon, then run over the weapon you want to pick up

Q: In the game modes with wolfs classes in (Destruction S2, Ex-Conquest) how do i use like the wolfs special attacks etc? (like the Ice thing for the guardian wolfs)

A: right click and hold then the specal ability will begin to activate, stop holding the right mouse button and it will fire, use Roar (R key) to reacharge the ability. The excapting to this is the ghost wolf and ghost wolf 2. Ghost wolf's hide ability automatically activates when you stand still. Ghost wolf 2 is always semi-visible unless your attacking.

Q: where can i find game guides and other info?
A: http://wolfteam.softnyx.net/02_about/01_introduction.aspx

Q: where can i find screenshots?
A: http://www.gameabout.com/news/view.ga?id=&news_id=8963&page=2&listpage=&game_id=

Q: How about vids?
A: youtube Razz heres a good one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9RtJMm3kls&feature=related
Advertisement

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedMay 25, 2009 6:21 am
updated with two new questions;
Q: How do i pick up peoples weapons etc off the floor?
A: first press G to drop your current weapon, then run over the weapon you want to pick up

Q: In the game modes with wolfs classes in (Destruction S2, Ex-Conquest) how do i use like the wolfs special attacks etc? (like the Ice thing for the guardian wolfs)

A: right click and hold then the specal ability will begin to activate, stop holding the right mouse button and it will fire, use Roar (R key) to reacharge the ability. The excapting to this is the ghost wolf and ghost wolf 2. Ghost wolf's hide ability automatically activates when you stand still. Ghost wolf 2 is always semi-visible unless your attacking.

Just so everyone knows, if you have any questions make a post in here insted of making another thread about it

Pheromone

Rank 0
Pheromone
City Of Buffalo New York in the United States
PostedMay 25, 2009 12:30 pm
Lol. If I choose wolves will I be able to use my teeth too attack and run on all four's?

ugly_smurf

Rank 0
ugly_smurf
PostedJun 28, 2009 5:05 pm

id /password issues

i used my same password and id that i wuse here on aeria and all the other games here and it says my password and or username isn't reg. do you have any idea why my username and id work on the forums and all my other aeria games and not wolfteam

simplypie

Rank 2
simplypie
PostedJun 28, 2009 5:39 pm

Re: id /password issues

ugly_smurf wrote:
i used my same password and id that i wuse here on aeria and all the other games here and it says my password and or username isn't reg. do you have any idea why my username and id work on the forums and all my other aeria games and not wolfteam  

did you sign up for wolfteam closed beta its to late now but click on my sig if you want to anyways lol xD

if you havnt then you need a registration key and unfortunately the only way that i know you can get it from is by signing up for the closed beta T.T

if i reply to your topic,it must be pretty damm important,either that or im bored.

reaper1584

Rank 2
reaper1584
PostedJun 28, 2009 5:41 pm
Pheromone wrote:
Lol. If I choose wolves will I be able to use my teeth too attack and run on all four's?  

nah ur a big beastly wolf that walks on 2 and slices with his hands lol

~Retired~

torinsson

Rank 0
PostedJun 29, 2009 2:07 am

game problems

cant acces the game
when i entering game i mean (when i log in o the game and here must be show up servers the avto closing ) why is it so? i downloaded game yestoday and played it as well but now i have problem like this, umm is it must be so couse its closed beta and there are admns fixing smth, or its coz of my comp? i wonder if i am one who has this problem or it must be so anyway help me pls with answer =)
P.S (sory for my english cant speak/type clearly anyway trying)

torinsson

Rank 0
PostedJun 29, 2009 2:09 am

game problems

when i wrote avto clos i mean game auto closes, like i didnot launch it

towley18

Rank 0
towley18
PostedJun 29, 2009 3:00 am
How Can I Plant The Bomb
How Can I Gife Headshot's
How Can I Do A Back Flip whit wolf
How Do i Trow a Nade

Plz Awnser Me Thx

aminulcool

Rank 0
aminulcool
PostedJul 15, 2009 5:41 am
why i cant fight some1 with higher ping than me?