A Dangerous Tanker

With many debuff , and untouch skills
Advertisement

jeejaestitches

Rank 3
jeejaestitches
PostedApr 21, 2009 8:12 am
So Diversion gets an upgrade?

Shorter CD to be spammable with Potential.

Theaitetos

Rank 5
PostedApr 21, 2009 8:21 am
A very nice video again, AngelEyeX. Smile

Do you know if Earth Shock or Earth Spikes stun an enemy when they use Untouchable skills?

jeejaestitches wrote:
So Diversion gets an upgrade?

Shorter CD to be spammable with Potential.  

Yes, I posted the changes for Oracle skills here, which includes Diversion ofc. Check the OP for new skills like Bloody Karma.

erpicio

Rank 2
erpicio
PostedApr 21, 2009 10:06 am
i'm not sure i got this:

U are a Pagan.

U are running around making ur life goes down to use potential motive.

Then u use Health assistant, and u lose MP right?

And then u use Diversion to refill MP? The u pot to refill only mp, so u can spam using potential.

But i'm not getting wich magic u're using to hit, an instant earth that stun? Doesn't seem earthquake or spikes (that have cast time), nor earth choir. What is that??? Shocked

"I'm just an archer, still I'm always attacked by full raids of strong people, of every class.<br>That just means they recognize my strenght."<br><br>Many enemies, much honour.<br><br> <br>

Theaitetos

Rank 5
PostedApr 21, 2009 10:09 am
erpicio wrote:
But i'm not getting wich magic u're using to hit, an instant earth that stun? Doesn't seem earthquake or spikes (that have cast time), nor earth choir. What is that??? Shocked  

She uses the skill Earth Shock.

Earth Shock (ultimate mode skill)

Level 1 – Instant Earth AoE spell that deals basic magic dmg + 259 to all enemies within 5 m of the target, and stuns them for 2 seconds ( available at lvl 35 ) costs 5 skill points – instant cast, 60 sec cooldown, uses 450 MP

Level 2 – Instant Earth AoE spell that deals basic magic dmg + 459 to all enemies within 5 m of the target, and stuns them for 3 seconds ( available at lvl 55 ) costs 4 skill points – instant cast, 60 sec cooldown, uses 814 MP

koktelici

Rank 2
koktelici
PostedApr 21, 2009 10:25 am
love those guard weapons, troll crusher (lvl56) and that lvl59 weapon.

any1 got any youtube links of battle guards in real pvp? i searched but all i can find is pagans and warrs. talking about video from guards perspective.

EDIT: lovin the fact that they are in same pty and guardian is buffing him with TACTICAL FORMATION.

shaiya free from july 09 we didn't start the flame war

erpicio

Rank 2
erpicio
PostedApr 22, 2009 5:56 am
koktelici wrote:

EDIT: lovin the fact that they are in same pty and guardian is buffing him with TACTICAL FORMATION.  

Laughing

"I'm just an archer, still I'm always attacked by full raids of strong people, of every class.<br>That just means they recognize my strenght."<br><br>Many enemies, much honour.<br><br> <br>

Theaitetos

Rank 5
PostedApr 22, 2009 6:02 am

xoai

Rank 0
xoai
PostedMay 14, 2009 3:03 am
ya ^^ i used Earth sock for stunning tanker ^^