MewMewMewMew

Rank 0
MewMewMewMew
PostedApr 08, 2009 8:47 am

YoutubeVideo needs YOUR help

yep u read it right, YOU can come on youtube in a big video
ok i have had a great idea for so long ,
a video including a story but multiply games get used.

i'm experienced in youtube videos and i want this video to be my best video.
(yes your name will get mentioned in the video if you help)

if you want to help , you can.
download fraps or gamecam.
learn how to use it (very easy) ,
and try to make a video capture of one of the following happenings
(not all,just 1 ,maximum 5 cuz we need more then 1 game ) ,
the video pieces must be taking MAXIMUM 1 minute , minimum 5 seconds

- A Girl Walking Alone Fully Armed But Alone ,Wondering Around.

- A Piece of Sad/Burning / Dark or other creepy landscape without anyone else except you walking into it.

- A character Dying on a horrifying big monster on a creepy place

- A Girl sitting next to a dead Boy character ,staring ,not knowing what to do.

- A ANGEL looking character that ressurects a character from death (can be same character that died in previous scene, dous not have to be.)

- A Group of Mounts (can be any mounts, even flying) rushing all together to a spot (i also want a close up of this ,so this includes 2 videos)and yes there can be characters on the mounts lol.

- An Army Running to somewhere in a scary place

- A Happy happening at a beautifull place (u can choose what happens, can be with more characters)

- a small cute pet ,playing
- the small cute pet dies in another video. (must be same pet) and yes if this happens in silkroad i will pay for the ressurection of this pet.

- a Killing massacre by an angry character

- a Hard battle between 2 strong characters

- a guy and girl walking peacefully on a beautifull place

- a Guy walking in a cave/dungeon/castle , anything like that, and then drops on the ground, weakened.

- killing video of a huge boss monster

- Grind videos (yes i need a lot of nice videos of characters fighting or other happenings )

if you made one of these captures , add me on msn NFHRX@hotmail.com .
or PRIVATE MAIL ME ON THIS FORUM with a download link of this capture .

i'm working on a big video for youtube. if you want your name in the list of names
that shows up after the video ,then please send me also your character name,what game you play and what server so that i can add all that to it.

i advise fraps ,its free and easy to use.

also please try to get rid on videos of your HP bar ,MP bar and all that,
in silkroad you press F12 or something ,
in rohan you also got a button to be able to press.
in perfect world its also a simple button (u even got a helpfull video tool in perfectworld)

almost every game has a full screen button. just ask around a little ,im sure u'll find it.

thanks for reading.
Advertisement

Theaitetos

Rank 5
PostedApr 08, 2009 9:03 am
Hello Mew˛˛,

this section is for posting Videos and discussing them, if you need other people's help making a video, you can edit the post a little bit and post it in Shaiya General Discussion, as this is the most frequented forum place.

In here, you will hardly get any response, as the Creative Section is a bit... deserted...

Good luck. Smile

Pandaemoniumx

Rank 3
Pandaemoniumx
PostedApr 08, 2009 2:24 pm

Re: YoutubeVideo needs YOUR help

yep u read it right, YOU can come on youtube in a big video
Egh...I wanted first post on this.

MewMewMewMew wrote:
i'm experienced in youtube videos and i want this video to be my best video.
(yes your name will get mentioned in the video if you help)  

Be very careful that the people who help (miraculously) aren't obliged to have their name put up. I'm sure some people wouldn't mind it, but I know a few who wouldn't want their name publicly put up. Just putting it out there.

1.) You need a lot of support to make this "epic" video. Everybody wants to see it, nobody want to commit to it. That's just how it is. Meh...

2.) YouTube allows only a ten minute time limit for each video, so it'd be best if you made these videos in a form of a series.

3.) All of the things you want to be in the video(s) don't seem like a lot of things (In my personal opinion). Add more things to it, and make people appreciate it more to show Shaiya's "unique" variation.

What exactly do you want to accomplish? A PvP video, a movie, etc. There are several genres you can follow, and it'd be best if we knew what it was, then you could focus more on what you need, and what is "worthless".

4.) You have a "Good Luck" from me.

MewMewMewMew

Rank 0
MewMewMewMew
PostedApr 08, 2009 3:42 pm   Last edited by MewMewMewMew on Apr 08, 2009 5:04 pm. Edited 1 time in total
do not worry about all that ,this is my 12th video lol
the video will be a story . i have help of a few more games but i wanted lastchaos /shaiya captures also to be in it but since i quitted lastchaos i lost contact with everyone that still plays it , so i deceided to post this and hope i can find some helpers =) thanks for the response and dont worry about an inactive forum section on lastchaos/shaiya , ill make it active Twisted Evil

Theaitetos

Rank 5
PostedApr 08, 2009 4:25 pm
Well, but this is Shaiya...

You already posted in the LastChaos forums, so what do you need the Shaiya community's help for?

MewMewMewMew

Rank 0
MewMewMewMew
PostedApr 08, 2009 5:04 pm
i want multiply games to help on this since some games their graphics are better then others but then other games their fighting is better and another type is better with mounts, pk , etc , every game has its specialty.