TheChaoticOne

Rank 3
TheChaoticOne
PostedOct 09, 2007 10:28 pm
<.> Wow, you all seem to like reading other players stories... *Gets blog idea for testing out linguistic talents on harmless other players*<---*Hint hint* Prepare to meet my... FINGERS?! FINGERS AREN'T SCARY! NO!!!!!!!!! Well, fear my fingers! They can... TYPE THINGS!... AND POKE PEOPLE WHO BECOME OVERLY ANNOYING...!

Advertisement

Ravensfate

Rank 2
Ravensfate
PostedOct 09, 2007 10:33 pm
TheChaoticOne wrote:
<.> Wow, you all seem to like reading other players stories... *Gets blog idea for testing out linguistic talents on harmless other players*<---*Hint hint* Prepare to meet my... FINGERS?! FINGERS AREN'T SCARY! NO!!!!!!!!! Well, fear my fingers! They can... TYPE THINGS!... AND POKE PEOPLE WHO BECOME OVERLY ANNOYING...!  

Only if they are GOOD stories, Chaotic. Very Happy

TheChaoticOne

Rank 3
TheChaoticOne
PostedOct 09, 2007 11:16 pm
Ravensfate wrote:
TheChaoticOne wrote:

Only if they are GOOD stories, Chaotic. Very Happy  

Good stories? GOOD STORIES? You're talking to a guy who knows more ways to decribe a black rock than... Well... A Black rock... >.<

Ravensfate

Rank 2
Ravensfate
PostedOct 10, 2007 1:34 pm
Laughing Ok, Chaotic. U write it and I'll come read it. Just pm me when u want me to look at your blog Very Happy.