BUDD

Rank 3
BUDD
PostedSep 24, 2007 2:00 pm

Wheres BUDD gone ?

ive been told by my guildies that alot of people have been asking where i am..

the same place ive been for the past 3/4 of the year.. on my chair playing on the computer but the reason ive not been on lc is because of computer probs.

well i might as well tell ya the whole story I've got nothing better to do.

i brought a pc online... 2.5Ghz dual core processor with 2 gig of ram.. **** hot graphics card and sound card and i thought great sell my laptop because the pc should be here in a few days.. so i tell every one on lc i wont be on for a few days.. 4 weeks later still not arrived.. i've sent a complaint many times and been told its on its way.. i brought it because of the serious lagging problems on lc... YES i brought a new comp to play lc... thats how much i love this game lol

anyway I'm waiting for the computer and my e-mail address is aaron707@hotmail.co.uk for those who don't know it.. and if any of yas try and hack into it... i don't keep anything personal on there so nothing worth taking.

BUDD

Advertisement

jronezero

Rank 4
jronezero
PostedSep 24, 2007 6:37 pm
nice computer BUDD but i do not think it will resolve the lag issues, the olny way that may be resolved is to have a dedicated T1 line all to yourself

BUDD

Rank 3
BUDD
PostedSep 25, 2007 9:58 am   Last edited by BUDD on Sep 25, 2007 10:00 am. Edited 1 time in total

BUDD

Rank 3
BUDD
PostedSep 25, 2007 9:58 am
Sad still rank 0 on my thingy... anyway

ive got my own line and my laptop wornt the fastest of laptops... well ok its the fastest laptop ive ever seen but oh well

the graphics and sound card will make a difference and the new speed will help alot with the lagging probs... now even when my computer is going slow it still goes fast lolol

BUDD

crownkilla

Rank 1
crownkilla
PostedSep 27, 2007 10:30 pm
hi BUDD ! ima add u to frnds list + karma for u

Shaiya - BurningRave - Hunter - Union of Fury -