AGPeriod

Rank 0
PostedJan 12, 2018 11:24 pm

Aura Kingdom Freeze Problem

I have been experiencing this ever since started playing AK, the game always freezes and can't even do anything on my computer also tried ctrl+alt+del. like i said making me unable to do anything & just do a force shutdown on my computer for that. what should i do? Sad Sad
Advertisement

AGPeriod

Rank 0
PostedJan 12, 2018 11:26 pm
i've been playing other aeria games and i'm not experiencing freezes. just aura kingdom is the only one i'm having a problem with Sad Sad

Exo1D

Rank 0
Exo1D
PostedJan 15, 2018 2:00 am   Last edited by Exo1D on Jan 16, 2018 3:45 am. Edited 1 time in total
How's that? Does it freeze randomly, unexpectedly? When you enter the game? What's your operating system? Can you tell us more about your computer (specifications)?

rokkku

Rank 0
rokkku
PostedJan 15, 2018 6:50 pm
AK's compatibility is built to support Windows 7 only so do expect lots of freezing and FPS drops if you're using a higher version of windows. Also, AK is really badly optimized compared to other games you see (and we don't think this will be optimized soon due to XL being focused on other games) so these kind of things are to be expected no matter how powerful your computer or how fast your internet is.