sgsushigaming

Rank 0
PostedJan 10, 2018 3:54 pm

Paladin lvl45 Masteries

Hi guys!

Just wanted to ask if there is a quicker way to do my 45 masteries. I've been doing WCM but skeletons and machines stun hard which makes killing kind of slow and the bats seem to drain my MP alot...plus the magic damage doesnt make it easy either Sad any tips for doing my masteries would be much appreciated!

I did think about leveling up to 65 and doing masteries whilst collecting AJ but worried that EXP may be too low

Thanks!
Advertisement

walmazi

Rank 5.1
walmazi
PostedJan 10, 2018 5:42 pm
Hi sgsushigaming,

In my opinion it isn't really worth doing masteries until you're 70 (if you're camping that level or until 75.

As a paladin your two nice masteries would be the movespeed one you get at 45 and the damage reduction one you get at 60.

I personally did my masteries at 75 in MPT although MACV at 70 is not bad either.

If it is a must to do it near you level I would suggest getting buffs from a PP, alt or otherwise and sticking to bats in MCM. They do hurt but Determination 2/3 as well as using a shield should mitigate their magic well enough.

sgsushigaming

Rank 0
PostedJan 12, 2018 5:04 pm
Thanks walmazi! Guess I'll try and keep my talents up to date for now and slowly work on gearing up for the mutated dungeons