PS_Hack wrote:
That Skill.

XD
U med bro that skill Razz

mdmoiz

Rank 0
mdmoiz
PostedJan 10, 2018 7:19 am
Nice three headshots...I've done way more I think around 10 in a row not entirely sure....

juhapipetsu

Rank 1
juhapipetsu
PostedJan 11, 2018 7:26 pm
mdmoiz wrote:
Nice three headshots...I've done way more I think around 10 in a row not entirely sure....  

Heheh now ppl make more headshots than bodykills cuz its easier with these new handicap weps. Everyone even spends money to reset kdr so they can keep some "cool" hs%, but i'm happy with my original tiny 39 Smile

nykstukas1

Rank 3
nykstukas1
PostedJan 12, 2018 5:53 am
juhapipetsu wrote:
mdmoiz wrote:

Heheh now ppl make more headshots than bodykills cuz its easier with these new handicap weps. Everyone even spends money to reset kdr so they can keep some "cool" hs%, but i'm happy with my original tiny 39 Smile  
Nice haxx 1230hp wolfhunt mode

mdmoiz

Rank 0
mdmoiz
PostedJan 12, 2018 2:09 pm
nykstukas1 wrote:
juhapipetsu wrote:
mdmoiz wrote:

Yes, but my headshots were with Elwirci or some other gun.... I was never a casher of wolfteam and always played fair.
I didn't use Legend or something like that because that would mean no skill. Surprised
Anyways I really love the freedom games.... Razz
BTW does that say 52 headshots in a row? Shocked

juhapipetsu

Rank 1
juhapipetsu
PostedJan 12, 2018 5:02 pm
mdmoiz wrote:
nykstukas1 wrote:
juhapipetsu wrote:
mdmoiz wrote:

Yes, but my headshots were with Elwirci or some other gun.... I was never a casher of wolfteam and always played fair.
I didn't use Legend or something like that because that would mean no skill. Surprised
Anyways I really love the freedom games.... Razz
BTW does that say 52 headshots in a row? Shocked  

Freedom games are bae. No it says 200 headshots in row Smile Nah but really i played first kills with "crappy" guns and then played literally 100% hs with em468 & elw so tried to make a point in 2018. And you know i play on mattress without any mousepad so hard to imagine ppl doing bodykills with optimal gaming sets with these weps....

Good ol' Shiiri