ghostface3032

Rank 3
ghostface3032
PostedJan 07, 2018 7:28 pm
AYEEEEEEEEE 15 PVPERSS!!!!!!! ITS BEEN A WHILE

BUT R3KT IS COMING BACK BUT THIS TIME WE GOING TO DOMINATE THE ZONE AS " Anarchy" AND ON AOL =D

GET READY FOR THE 2ND BIGGEST RUMBLE IN 15 SINCE R3KT WAS BORN =D

PEACE OUT

Advertisement

blahs444

Rank 3
blahs444
PostedJan 07, 2018 8:46 pm
welcome back

Datacus

Rosalie2913

Rank 0
Rosalie2913
PostedJan 08, 2018 1:09 am
ghostface3032 wrote:
AYEEEEEEEEE 15 PVPERSS!!!!!!! ITS BEEN A WHILE

BUT R3KT IS COMING BACK BUT THIS TIME WE GOING TO DOMINATE THE ZONE AS " Anarchy" AND ON AOL =D

GET READY FOR THE 2ND BIGGEST RUMBLE IN 15 SINCE R3KT WAS BORN =D

PEACE OUT  

Was R3KT really the biggest rumble in 15? That's debatable I guess Wink
Nice to see you're back though.

On another subject, thx irish its always fun to pvp with you too!

Finally I'd say that the amount of cheese eater has gone incredibly high :O ! Maybe they should add red wine so we could have a tasty mix!

The tulips are too excitable, it is winter here. Look how white everything is, how quiet, how snowed-in. I am learning peacefulness, lying by myself quietly As the light lies on these white walls, this bed, these hands.

joseuan2005

Rank 1
PostedJan 08, 2018 3:17 pm
How Amussing

Careyyy

Rank 3
Careyyy
PostedJan 12, 2018 7:54 am
Well been lurking around here and seem this zone has dropped further than what it could Sad Miss the old days of of non stop pvp all day ( and i do mean ALL day) .
Other stuff im gonna have my toon sit in Iris or somewhere and have my gear up for sale Smile

And Finally , 15 zone , Thanks for the memories and friendships i gained Smile
But it's time to go
Love you all <3

.Irish- 15 Orc

saddkatt

Rank 5
saddkatt
PostedJan 12, 2018 1:54 pm   Last edited by saddkatt on Jan 14, 2018 11:57 am. Edited 2 times in total
Careyyy wrote:
Well been lurking around here and seem this zone has dropped further than what it could Sad Miss the old days of of non stop pvp all day ( and i do mean ALL day) .
Other stuff im gonna have my toon sit in Iris or somewhere and have my gear up for sale Smile

And Finally , 15 zone , Thanks for the memories and friendships i gained Smile
But it's time to go
Love you all <3

.Irish- 15 Orc  

it is sad indeed to see yet another 'old timer' leave the zone but... I can fully understand why Sad
had loads of fun running with u in the past (not a bad orc at all u kept my nub @$$ alive in many a push)
take care and always keep it real Smile

DarkSpartan69

Rank 1
DarkSpartan69
PostedJan 14, 2018 8:02 am
We had a few good Pushes and alot of ehh Pushes last night but in the end i had a good time with the lil bit of pvp we got done.

Ghost (we work better as a team) but non the less you make me have to bring my Best and only my best your Raids are a pain to deal with.

Black as alwase you a **** Pusher your Fkey trains are a pain n the *** and if you go Down White is there to continue your work yall make a sick Duo

yall's Sin (Rao i belive the name was) knows what the **** they doing props for doing you. dont kite so much.

De_Walter

Rank 1
De_Walter
PostedJan 14, 2018 5:23 pm
DarkSpartan69 wrote:
We had a few good Pushes and alot of ehh Pushes last night but in the end i had a good time with the lil bit of pvp we got done.

Ghost (we work better as a team) but non the less you make me have to bring my Best and only my best your Raids are a pain to deal with.

Black as alwase you a **** Pusher your Fkey trains are a pain n the *** and if you go Down White is there to continue your work yall make a sick Duo

yall's Sin (Rao i belive the name was) knows what the **** they doing props for doing you. dont kite so much.  

well i think you shouldnt use your guild family as a reason to not join Anarchy.
your a fair and honnest player and hate the scum you have to play with together on Fury.
so why dont turn against the pple you hate and join us so we can kill this sickness called Nizam together.
would love to fight by your side.

vasmar

Rank 2
vasmar
PostedJan 14, 2018 6:25 pm
De_Walter wrote:

well i think you shouldnt use your guild family as a reason to not join Anarchy.
your a fair and honnest player and hate the scum you have to play with together on Fury.
so why dont turn against the pple you hate and join us so we can kill this sickness called Nizam together.
would love to fight by your side.  

this is really the attitude u want to promote for the zone? u dudes are not much better than nizam if thats what u want to do on the zone.

ghostface3032

Rank 3
ghostface3032
PostedJan 14, 2018 7:07 pm
DarkSpartan69 wrote:

think the ranger you looking for is Yao xD

and **** right we do brother working as one for a hella long time xD

and i agree with what black says
always room for you here in Anarchy brother