McBrothers.

Rank 0
McBrothers.
PostedJan 12, 2018 4:51 am

Nicknames before Aeria/ProZjebenSat.1

~~a~~
Hi, I wanted to know if there's a possibility to change my nick into a one whose user didn't migrate his/her account to aeria. Because this player : https://s4db.net/player/Light/ told me he sent a kind of request (no clue to who exactly) and he was given the nick possession. As Im interested too, thats why I'm asking that.

PostScriptum: I know this may be located in the wrong section, sorry for that xD

SrDemonio/Shambless Youngz/S/, pizdy xD
Advertisement

GS_Heiliger

GameSage: S4League
GS_Heiliger
PostedJan 12, 2018 4:57 am
Official informations will follow soon about this regard but it's not possible to do it for the moment. Sadly, I can't tell you more about it yet

Check out our general technical thread with all possible issues by clicking here

McBrothers.

Rank 0
McBrothers.
PostedJan 12, 2018 5:02 am
GS_Heiliger wrote:
Official informations will follow soon about this regard but it's not possible to do it for the moment. Sadly, I can't tell you more about it yet  

What you mean by soon xD? In aeria soon might mean years e.e

GS_Heiliger

GameSage: S4League
GS_Heiliger
PostedJan 12, 2018 5:19 am
McBrothers. wrote:
GS_Heiliger wrote:

What you mean by soon xD? In aeria soon might mean years e.e  
no need to wait that long ^^

Check out our general technical thread with all possible issues by clicking here

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
PostedJan 12, 2018 6:02 am
As far as I heard they don't do it anymore.