Isseikonoha1

Rank 0
PostedDec 27, 2017 4:35 am

Secret Santa

Friends InGameName(IGN): Giselvic
Present: combat mount (prime or legendary)
Why should they receive it?: She apart from being my best friend is my syster, she helps me in everything she can in the game and although she is not the best, she loves eternal Eden and although she has always wanted a combat mount (and although I know very little of these) I know she deserves one.

Thanks Aeria Games for creating such beautiful games.
Happy new year AG. <3
Advertisement

shikin6

Rank 0
shikin6
PostedDec 27, 2017 1:02 pm

SECRET SANTA

Friends InGameName(IGN): LittleCleric
Present: Ghost horn (Legendary)
Why should they receive it?: almost 3 years couple wiht him, It's very difficult to deal with this noob. Surprised

saosoull

Rank 0
PostedDec 27, 2017 1:10 pm
Friends InGameName(IGN): Amy
Present: Ghost Horn (Legendary)
Why should they receive it?: well, She's my friend and couple for so long that she deserves it. Wink

nyvea

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2017 3:09 am
Friends InGameName (IGN) : DarkOmbre
Present : White Nine Tail Blizzard Fox (battle mount leg)
Why should they receive it ? She is a kindful person who never hesitates for helping others. She protects adventurers of the snowy lands from outlaws. Nobody lives in these arid regions without her and her pet. The only people they saw in all these years were travellers who said “thanks” after have been saved and then “bye”. But since she lost her pet last year I guess she feels lonely. That’s why I think a new mount will be the best christmas present ever. A battle mount for her missions, a mount as agile as her, a majestic nine tail blizzard fox like her which could help keep her company.

gaehlion

Rank 0
PostedDec 30, 2017 1:50 am
Friends InGameName (IGN) : Ciiiaobella
Present : Ruby Flame Tiger (battle mount leg)
Why should they receive it ? He is here since the beginning of the game. The game was sometimes though with him but he never gave up and keeps on supporting the game. He is kind hearted and helped a lot. I hope he will receive a present for his fidelity.

cry2sleep

Rank 0
cry2sleep
PostedDec 31, 2017 9:56 pm
Friends InGameName(IGN): Kyohei
Present: Mysterious black hoodie (Legendary)
Why should they receive it?: Likes to sit in Aven all day and do nothing since Emerald server days but looks ugly while doing it. Maybe new clothes can help

windows xd

Eternal_S

Rank 0
PostedJan 01, 2018 8:19 pm

[EVENT] Secret Santa

Friends InGameName(IGN): Envexa
Present: Christmas Alpaca Sleigh (Prime)
Why should they receive it?: so she can stop drooling whenever she see it, since french merger.

shinigami_boy

Rank 0
PostedJan 01, 2018 9:11 pm
Friends InGameName(IGN): ClownAlphoccio
Present: Christmas Alpaca Sleigh (Prime)
Why should they receive it?: because it's almost 3 years already since our first steps in EE, and he's always around to help in difficult times.

8morrigan8

Rank 0
8morrigan8
PostedJan 12, 2018 5:14 am
Has any decision need made yet?

"Call upon the Goddess and God to protect you and teach you the secrets of magic. Ask stones and plants to reveal their powers - and listen."