Iamwolverline

Rank 0
Iamwolverline
PostedJan 04, 2018 10:31 am   Last edited by Iamwolverline on Jan 09, 2018 11:07 am. Edited 3 times in total

Solution of Xigncode error

Is anyone experiencing xigncode error ?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solution for the Xigncode 0xE019101A Error

Screenshot of the error in question:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introduction

Hello guys and girls,

As I'm sure many of you know, we are currently having some problems with Xigncode, the anti-cheat system within Wolfteam. I know that we have bumped into many individuals on Discord who are having this problem right now, so thought it was worth looking into it.

It turns out that the problem relates to the players anti-virus in most cases, blocking or even removing files that are required for the game to run without problems.

Below I'll explain how to solve this, although it is worth noting that some users might only need to write a rule within their anti-virus software, but re-download the whole Xigncode folder, which this guide will go on to explain.

Let us know below if how you get on!

Thanks,

J31G & Wolfer

Solution

** Please try writing a rule within your anti-virus and launching the game, before deleting and download the new folder.

1. Add a rule within your anti-virus to ignore the Xigncode folder, within the wolfteam install.

2. Delete the current Xigncode folder, most likely at the following location: C:\AeriaGames\WolfTeam-XX\xigncode

3. Then, download the new Xigncode folder, from here.

4. Once downloaded, please extract the folder to the WT install location.

5. Run the game and see if the problem is solved.

Advertisement

amilf2011

Rank 3
amilf2011
PostedJan 04, 2018 1:16 pm
thank's excluding the folder Xincode from my anti virus resolved my problem, without need to download the new Xingcode folder Laughing

RoadRaceWarrior

Rank 5
RoadRaceWarrior
In a 1960s Old House in Stockton United States
PostedJan 04, 2018 8:16 pm
amilf2011 wrote:
thank's excluding the folder Xincode from my anti virus resolved my problem, without need to download the new Xingcode folder Laughing  

np I did the same with mine, excluded in my a/v files.
back in the game boys and gals... NP
RRW Noop is back! Razz

WT IGN = [GS]ZERO formally. Now known as my old name RRW9 Less QQ More Pew Pew.

PM_Mechium

Product Manager
PostedJan 05, 2018 2:31 am
Hey guys

Thanks for sharing this info, I'll sticky the post for now.

However, after hours of technological this and that we replaced the Xigncode version with one that was known to be working fine.

We are still monitoring the logs ofc and Xigncode is also still investigating, so this will hopefully not occure with the next update. If yes, this sticky may come in handy again.

Cheers
Mechium

xlJ31Glx

Rank 3
xlJ31Glx
PostedJan 05, 2018 3:10 am
amilf2011 wrote:

Brilliant! That is what we like to hear - I think it may be worth mentioning that in the post, so I'll update it and send it over the Wolfer (once I corrected the grammar also ;P)
PM_Mechium wrote:
Hey guys

Thanks for sharing this info, I'll sticky the post for now.

However, after hours of technological this and that we replaced the Xigncode version with one that was known to be working fine.

We are still monitoring the logs ofc and Xigncode is also still investigating, so this will hopefully not occure with the next update. If yes, this sticky may come in handy again.

Cheers
Mechium

Thanks for the update Mechium - I would have thought AV testing would be part of the process on the test server, before rolling out. Glad it has reached the right people and they are looking into it now.

I'm here to help, if you have a problem please message me.

PM_Mechium

Product Manager
PostedJan 05, 2018 10:08 am
Ofc we do tests in a test environment as well as Xigncode does before they provide an update ... these things still happen, one reason being the high amount of different set ups.

You will have noticed that not everybody was affected by before issue.

And today we've performed a new Xigncode update and all is fine.

Cheers

tevez200

Rank 0
tevez200
PostedJan 05, 2018 9:13 pm
I was actually having this problem for the past week ... I’ll try out this solution and hopefully it works !

Thanks for the update guys

<a> photo uu3bHOl_zpsqme7cghq.png</a>

amilf2011

Rank 3
amilf2011
PostedJan 08, 2018 5:58 am
RoadRaceWarrior wrote:
amilf2011 wrote:

np I did the same with mine, excluded in my a/v files.
back in the game boys and gals... NP
RRW Noop is back! Razz  

Well come back RRW good to see old players back in game

eliotime3000

Rank 0
eliotime3000
PostedJan 09, 2018 9:34 pm

The main reason og the XIGNCODE3 quoted error

The error was not documentated, but here's the explaination
The error that has been quoted in this service replies to the demand of an anti-virus protection enabled. No matter if you have installed ClamWin, that error claims you about the lack or ausence of an AV.

Fortunately, this flag has been disabled.

Even I've posted a thread related to that error.

xlJ31Glx

Rank 3
xlJ31Glx
PostedJan 10, 2018 4:00 am

Re: The main reason og the XIGNCODE3 quoted error

The error was not documentated, but here's the explaination
eliotime3000 wrote:
The error that has been quoted in this service replies to the demand of an anti-virus protection enabled. No matter if you have installed ClamWin, that error claims you about the lack or ausence of an AV.

Fortunately, this flag has been disabled.

Even I've posted a thread related to that error.  

I don't agree with that, the file in question has some questionable code in it, which is flagging the players AV.

Just tested the file, the error is still valid for that file: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/701f3c0577f98be632ae6c202f97827a506e983fde8d0e5a1fcabb592591e9b2/detection

I hate to say it, although it feels they have rolled out update that has some malicious code. As a result of this, I have disabled my download link, which I'll update once a clean a working version is available.

I'm here to help, if you have a problem please message me.