marianxxx

Rank 0
marianxxx
PostedNov 11, 2017 8:34 pm

Make it possible pls to transfer rank from BM to UM.

People should be able to transfer their rank/ pvp kills from BM to UM. Help pls to make it possible.
Advertisement

SexiSyren

GameSage: Shaiya
SexiSyren
PostedNov 14, 2017 3:34 am
This is something I was told they had on a different server, we have asked to check if it can be offered here. Sadly we don't have an answer yet.

Hoezi02

Rank 0
PostedNov 14, 2017 6:18 am
Are you sure that was from BM to UM? That hardly seems fair, considering UM's have to use runes to get PvP kills.

BM to HM I could see, but BM to UM seems weird.

marianxxx

Rank 0
marianxxx
PostedNov 14, 2017 7:50 pm
Hoezi02,

BM is the same as HM, years ago we had Normal Mode (NM), High Mode (HM) and Ultimate Mode
(UM). Later in game they skipped NM so HM is same as Basic Mode (BM).
So i would like to see if it is possible to get kill rank from HM / BM (the same) to UM.

Hoezi02

Rank 0
PostedNov 15, 2017 12:55 am
Oh i see! We have "Normal Modus" in german, so i figured the english term for it is probably "Basic Mode" instead of "Normal Mode". Thanks for clarifying that.

Regardless, my point still stands though, feels kinda unfair when they could just rack up kills with only having to worry about an Inventory protection, and not about kicking in a 30 day rune on top of it.

prastio

Rank 0
prastio
PostedNov 15, 2017 8:30 am

transfer rank from BM to UM.

I totally agree with marianxxx - when creating a similar UM character almost everything can be transferred from the BM except wings / perma cosumes and pets. Having a high ranked BM isn't less hard than getting high rank on a UM - on the contrary as the UM is stronger. So it would be fair to have the BM rank transferred as well, maybe with a fair reduction of kills.

Hoezi02

Rank 0
PostedNov 16, 2017 12:29 am
I can't really agree on the point that it's harder to get kills as a BM. That would only be the case of the only kills that counted were the ones where you lasthit.

But as it is, everybody in a raid in close proximity to the killed character gets a kill. And the majority of kills comes from big PvP fights and raids, only a small amount comes from solo encounters.
I DO think that it would be fine if they at least reduced the kills a little. Although finding an appropriate amount here would probably be hard to do.

marianxxx

Rank 0
marianxxx
PostedNov 16, 2017 8:25 pm   Last edited by marianxxx on Nov 17, 2017 9:22 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Make it possible pls to transfer rank from BM to UM.

Indeed fry.

marianxxx

Rank 0
marianxxx
PostedNov 16, 2017 8:45 pm
Oh i see! We have "Normal Modus" in german, so i figured the english term for it is probably "Basic Mode" instead of "Normal Mode". Thanks for clarifying that.

Regardless, my point still stands though, feels kinda unfair when they could just rack up kills with only having to worry about an Inventory protection, and not about kicking in a 30 day rune on top of it.

No in German you have also no Normal Mode! Normal Mode does not exist anymore! I tried to be very clear to you Normal mode is skipped, there is only HM and UM. HM is called Basic Mode now (BM) and UM! Do you understand? And if not pls leave this topic?

marianxxx

Rank 0
marianxxx
PostedNov 16, 2017 9:11 pm
Well [GS] Diamond, maybe it is time to talk again to GM and product Managers.

Firts of all if you want to get stronger to really be a pvper you should become a UM. (gain for Shayia).
When you are BM and want to be a UM there is alot of money involved.

You need or a perma CRR and PID or need to gain such from tears, in game, EOM (Bingo gain for Shayia).
You need if you had wings on your BM, need new wings, because wings are NT and not possible to transfer( see my other topic: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=3210376.
(Bingo gain for Shayia again).
You need lot of 10x stones even get to 80. (Gain for Shayia again).

So what is the point making it possible get a transfer rank/ kills if youonly can gain and ppl play the game also?????

Now we player lose and so do you, why not make it a win win for both??? We players and you Shayia?????

Tell me pls what is wrong about my idea, it is a win win for both again, or a lose, lose situation.
I play this game for about 10 years now, anyone who does not have a clue what I say pls stop respond at this topic.