LuSyD

Rank 0
LuSyD
PostedNov 14, 2017 4:38 pm

I'd like to draw your characters :3

Free, hand-drawn stuff
Just getting back into the swing of things.. I do pencil and paper, sometimes color. Hit me up, what would you like? I'm better at pretty ladies, but will try my hand at whatever's clever. Very Happy
Advertisement

mikuxmusic

Rank 0
mikuxmusic
PostedNov 14, 2017 7:24 pm
I love hand drawn art!

Here are a couple of references for my characters. If you choose to draw one of them, pick whichever style you are most comfortable with <3

LuSyD

Rank 0
LuSyD
PostedNov 15, 2017 7:36 pm
mikuxmusic wrote:
I love hand drawn art!

Here are a couple of references for my characters. If you choose to draw one of them, pick whichever style you are most comfortable with <3

so cute! Very Happy i'd love to - working on your pink haired angelic character right now. :3 the blue one looks like an idol - very sweet~ can think of some cute-*** poses for her!

LuSyD

Rank 0
LuSyD
PostedNov 15, 2017 9:23 pm
Do you have any other views of her? Also, what is her name? :3 Your pink-haired character. I ended up drawing her from the back because.. butts.. but I'm finding myself confounded by the cape?

mikuxmusic

Rank 0
mikuxmusic
PostedNov 16, 2017 1:40 am
Here are some side/back refs. And she is none other than KanameMadoka, our goddess!

I removed the wings on the back view, so hopefully that makes the ref a bit more clear~

LuSyD

Rank 0
LuSyD
PostedNov 16, 2017 2:12 am
perfect! i thought i might have made it too cute, but madoka magica is just the vibe that happened Very Happy