Starrraver

Rank 0
PostedOct 29, 2017 1:12 pm

Shield and Rail gun is broken

Another Rail gun thread.

not gonna stop making these until the threads until you fix the rail gun or I'm banned from making threads.

Also you cannot play chaser unlimited mode if there's at least one rail gun user. Fix it Fix it Fix it. FIX IT, FIX IT. One player is subduing me I cannot move! My character just lays there STUNNED.

We had a patch but it wasn't fixed. This weapon is extremely broken. Please tell the devs sheesh.
Advertisement

BindMaid

Rank 4
BindMaid
PostedNov 02, 2017 5:21 am
you have me on your side

KurdoKun

Rank 0
KurdoKun
PostedNov 02, 2017 5:24 am
rail gun is bae Laughing

Rolling Eyes

muridi123

Rank 1
PostedNov 02, 2017 8:49 am
its such a cancer wep now

alex1.2.4

Rank 0
alex1.2.4
PostedNov 14, 2017 5:22 am
why not give a single person the power to rule single handed a whole team and make them unable to play. You cant use swords without getting 1 hit by a rdm person, you cant first pick, you cant even try to 1v1 a rail because the dps+accuarcy surpasses every other weapon(why the Free Knights it even has so many effects when hitting like stun, flinch and blow).... (dont wanna start about the railgun panic spam)

a mediocre sniper ruines the game

a good sniper doesnt even let you play because the respawn protection only lasts for 3 sec (you cant kill someone in 3 sec on distance, when you dont use rail yourself)

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
PostedNov 14, 2017 4:19 pm
alex1.2.4 wrote:
why not give a single person the power to rule single handed a whole team and make them unable to play. You cant use swords without getting 1 hit by a rdm person, you cant first pick, you cant even try to 1v1 a rail because the dps+accuarcy surpasses every other weapon(why the Free Knights it even has so many effects when hitting like stun, flinch and blow).... (dont wanna start about the railgun panic spam)

a mediocre sniper ruines the game

a good sniper doesnt even let you play because the respawn protection only lasts for 3 sec (you cant kill someone in 3 sec on distance, when you dont use rail yourself)  

Gotta love being 1hko'd by a +1 rail.
They are doing some changes on it in the next patch. Lets see how it will goes even though they shouldn't have touched it on the first place.