Author Message

oReikuu

Rank 0
oReikuu
Joined
07 Feb 2017
Posts
4
Location
Tokyo Japan
PostedNov 11, 2017 6:31 pm

I''ll Be Back Soon

:D
-Fu Cool Smile
Advertisement

012chris

Rank 4
012chris
Joined
20 Nov 2011
Posts
1834
Location
Hell United Kingdom
PostedNov 14, 2017 2:07 pm
Jiggly is officially Canta ready
Set 90% finished
Week off next week, so hopefully some PvP
Anyone selling wis ojs gimme a shout at the weekend
See u in the snow

Yaguchisan

Rank 4
Yaguchisan
Joined
19 Nov 2009
Posts
1930
Location
Troms Norway
PostedNov 14, 2017 3:38 pm
Welcome back!

Keep rolling your eyes. Maybe one day you'll find your brain back there.

blahs444

Rank 3
blahs444
Joined
07 Jul 2011
Posts
1422
Location
Canada
PostedNov 28, 2017 12:16 pm
Is the snow active? Havent seen any action since I came back

necaxa1

EOS Founder
necaxa1
Joined
16 May 2011
Posts
4130
Location
United States
PostedNov 29, 2017 7:16 am
blahs444 wrote:
Is the snow active? Havent seen any action since I came back  


Not active enough, not sure were all AOL from canta are hiding at, seems they are butt hurt

iceystryder

Rank 3
iceystryder
Joined
26 Oct 2010
Posts
1294
Location
Germany
PostedNov 30, 2017 1:20 am
necaxa1 wrote:
blahs444 wrote:
Is the snow active? Havent seen any action since I came back  


Not active enough, not sure were all AOL from canta are hiding at, seems they are butt hurt  


cause we heard u went hiding in some PS Very Happy

Yaguchisan

Rank 4
Yaguchisan
Joined
19 Nov 2009
Posts
1930
Location
Troms Norway
PostedNov 30, 2017 5:18 am
iceystryder wrote:
necaxa1 wrote:
blahs444 wrote:
Is the snow active? Havent seen any action since I came back  


Not active enough, not sure were all AOL from canta are hiding at, seems they are butt hurt  


cause we heard u went hiding in some PS Very Happy  


Lmao, I would check your resources.

Me and Goob went to a PS. Rest is on OS or on a different game than Shaiya.

Keep rolling your eyes. Maybe one day you'll find your brain back there.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: